Chapter VII.

Thor's eyes rested on me, and he looked astonished. "Kirsten you look beautiful." He said in almost a whispered tone, and everyone's attention was on us.

"Thank you, Thor. Midgard looks good on you." I joked, and he smiled. I noticed Steve looking at Thor. I saw almost a hint of jealousy in his stare.

"Alright, let's go-" "Wait!" Tony's voice made everyone stop. "It's too early. We have to show up fashionably late." He said, and Steve rolled his sky blue eyes.

"I'm not doing that." Steve protested, and I agreed. "Of course you wouldn't. They probably weren't into that thing, what, 100 years ago?" Tony retorted, earning a giggle from Natasha.

When she noticed Steve's serious face, she covered her laugh with a cough. "Let's just go, please." I spoke, hoping to end this minor "fued."

Steve gave Tony a cold glare once more before leading us out the door..

וו×

"Kirsten, that dress looks so good on you!" Pepper complimented over the loud music, and I smiled. "Thank you. You look gorgeous yourself."

We continued talking, and even Natasha joined in. While in the middle of a story, Pepper nudged me softly. I looked at her, and she looked behind me.

I turned around to see Steve approaching us. "Ladies, could we have a minute?" He politely asked Pepper and Natasha. "Of course." Natasha winked before Steve lead me off.

We stood out on the balcony, looking up at the night sky. The gorgoues stars shone brightly against the midnight blue background.

We were both leaning against the railing silently. The only sound being heard was the muffled music through the balcony door.

"I couldn't help but notice how amazing you look in that dress." I tried not to smile so hard, but I couldn't help it. "You look amazing in that suit, too."

Another few minutes of silence. "Well, I was wondering if we could go out for some coffee, tomorrow?" He continued looking down at the city lights below us.

"Is Steve Rogers asking me on date?" I faked a gasp, and he chuckled. "Only if you're going to say yes." He turned to face me, moving closer.

He was so close, I could feel his toned chest against my arm. "Of course." I answered with a smile. "Well, I'll pick you up at 10:30."

Without another word, he kissed the top of my hand and walked back inside with a small smile..

וו×

"Kirsten, I think you need to slow down." Pepper said, and I drunkingly hiccupped. "I'm good, Pesper." I smiled, leaning in the counter.

"It's Pepper," She corrected. "And you're drunk. You're extremely drunk." She took the glass from my hand, pouring its contents down the sink.

She sat me on the couch in the living room where no one else was. Well, except Thor. She gave me 2 water bottles, and left the room.

I giggled to myself, and Thor looked at me. "You're so hot." I said, absentmindedly. He chuckled, taking a sip of his drink. "Could I get some?"

I asked, reaching my hand out. "No, no. You must drink those right there." He smiled, pointing to my unopened water bottles.

"Just a sip, Thor." I begged, and after thinking about it for a few seconds, he beckoned me over. I moved his arms away, sitting on his lap.

He sipped his drink once more, then handed it to me. A drop of it rolled down his lip, and I couldn't help myself from licking it off. Once I pulled away, he gave me a shocked look.

I finished his drink, sitting the glass on the table behind me. His hands were on my waist, as I took my heels off. I kissed him again, and his grip tightened around my waist.

"You are so beautiful." He mumbled, his lips against my collarbones. I moaned lightly, biting my lip. "Let's go to the bedroom." I muttered, pulling the elastic out of his hair.

He picked me up, his lips never leaving mine. His strong, rough hands on my thighs as he carried me upstairs..