Chapter XII.

Kirsten's POV.

I held back tears as much as I could, taking deep breaths. I was alone in a dark room, sitting in the corner. I was barely conscious, and I was really hungry.

How long have I been here? It seemed like days. My head was spinning and my wrist have been burnt even more. "Psst, Kirsten." Did someone call me?

I looked around, and didn't see anyone. Now I'm hearing things. Great. "Kirsten, over here." I heard again. I looked out the small, barred window to see Clint.

"You gotta get me out of here." I told him, eyes half closed. "Nah, I'll leave you here." He said sarcastically. "Put your arms out. I need to get those cuffs off you."

"Its gonna sting a bit." He shot an arrow, and there was a mini explosion. It did sting, just like he said. "Okay, hold tight while I break these bars."

I did as told, moving out the way while he punched the bars out. I was so exhausted, I could barely walk.

Clint helped me out through the window, and put my arm over his shoulder and he put his around my waist. I walked aimlessly, putting most of my weight on him.

"I got her." I heard Steve whispered, and Clint handed me over. Steve carried me to the hover carrier. I was slowly falling asleep, so I cuddled into Steve's chest as he held me close.

"Kirsten, your wrist.." He mumbled, examining them with sad eyes. They were pretty bad. They didn't hurt that much, but they were extremely irritated.

"What happened to you?" I questioned, noticing he was in a T-shirt and sweatpants. He was also bandaged up across his chest.

"Malekith hits hard." He joked, and I giggled at his silliness. He didn't say anything else, and I was so comfortable in his chest, I didn't even notice everyone run on board.

"How is she?" I heard Thor's deep voice asked sympathetically. He moved a strand of hair out of my face, balling his fist up in pure rage.

"How dare he.." He muttered angrily. "You need to calm down." Nick said, eyeing the vexed Asgardian Prince. "Well, he hurt her-" "Well, she's safe now."

Steve adjusted his arms around me, lightly tightening his hold on me. Thor let out an aggravated sigh. Steve snuck a small kiss to my forehead before I finally fell asleep..

× she's saaaved.! lol, but Steve & Thor are "fueding." What team are you on.? #TeamSteve or #TeamThor.? -GxddessK