Chapter XXXII.

We all decided to go to the zoo.

"I'll have 2 snow cones: one blueberry, and one cherry." I ordered, Thor still seated at the table. The guy behind the register was flirting extremely hard.

I could ignore it easily, it was Thor I was worried about. Luckily, he left his hammer in the car. It would just tear through the car to get here.

He was wearing a blue T-shirt, that really complimented his eyes, and dark wash jeans. "That'll be $2.05." He smirked lightly. I, of course, paid it no mind.

I reached into my pocket, grabbing the $2 I had. I soon realized, that was all I had. I patted my pockets desperately for loose change, but I was broke.

Shout out to me for leaving my wallet in the car. "It's fine, baby. Your number would pay for the rest." His flirting skills were currently at a negative 20 out of 100.

"I do believe you have caught eyes for the wrong maiden, as she is mine. Do not speak to her in such a way once more. Let this be only a warning." Thor's raspy voice spoke, making me swoon.

My Thunder Baby always shows up at the right time. "Here you go, babe." I handed him his blueberry snow cone, while he still glared at the man at the register.

He wasn't moving, so I think Thor scared him lifeless. Taking him by the hand, I led Thor over to where the rest of them were sitting.

"Thor looks like he was ready to hang that guy by his nuts." Tony remarked, sharing his caramel popcorn with Pepper. It was very rare he shared food.

"Well, its over now. I don't want us to talk about it." I said, changing the subject. We continued talking, but Thor was quiet.

He still looked angry and upset, and I definitely don't need him killing anyone right now. "Guys, Thor and I are going to take a walk through the Zoo Blooms. We'll be right back."

I grabbed his large wrist, pulling him from his seat. Once we were far enough away, I stopped him in the tulips. "Kirsten, what are we-" Before he could finish, the rest of his question was mumbled through my lips.

I pulled away, looking into his sharp blue eyes. "Thor, I honestly don't know why you're so upset. You know I'd never leave you. I love you too much." I told him, but his face was still low.

"I am upset that someone else has seen the beauty in you that I see, because you're all mine.." He muttered, sadly. I tried to hide my smile, but failed. He never ceases to make me so happy.

"I love you, Thor. And only you." I kissed his cheek while he blushed a soft red. "So, how about we get back to the rest of them, okay?" I asked, and he nodded. Hopefully he felt better now..