Chapter XIX.

"Last night was amazing.." Thor said, pressing small kisses to my neck and chest. "It was." I reminisced on last night's festivities.

"And Father loves you, which I actually found oddly surprising." Thor smiled, rubbing my exposed leg. I ran my hand through his soft hair. "Why is that?" I glanced down at him.

He continued looking out into the ocean. The view from this room was incredible. "He isn't usually too fond in my choice in women." He spoke, the sunlight making him seem golden.

Strands of his brown hair were highlighted against his blonde. We laid comfortably in between the white sheets that appeared yellow from the sun's rays.

I enjoyed his presence as we talked, but that was cut short from the door opening. "Thor, Asgard is under attack." Kind Odin walked in the room, and I covered my chest with the sheet.

Thor's face was flushed. This was embarrassing. King Odin shook his head, saying "Thor, clothe yourself. Please." Without another word, he left just as quick as he came.

We both covered our nakedness with clothes, and while doing so, we felt the room shake. "Thor, where do I-" "I'll protect her." Hearing another voice enter the conversation, we turned to face his mother.

"Kirsten, I love you." Thor kissed me quickly. "Just come back to me." I looked into his sharp blue eyes that were full of worry. He just nodded, picked up his hammer, and left..

וו×

Following Queen Frigga, I was extremely scared. "Kirsten, how wonderful it is to see you again." I was frozen. "What do you want, Malekith?" I growled.

I was scared, but I wouldn't show it. "You. Let's not make this hard, Frigga. Hand her over." He demanded, staring with a nasty smirk.

She gave him the same look, standing in front of me. "Leave Malekith." She told him sternly. "If you insist we use force.." He mumbled, and his evil minions moved toward us.

I backed up until I was met by a wall. Cursing mentally, I realized I had nowhere to go. I wish Thor would hurry..

× you already know my chapter dedication goes to Lslaughter.❤ -GxddessK