Chapter XXXIV.

"Thor, this is your brother? He's psycho!" I stood in disbelief. His brother kidnapped me. Thor's smile faded. "What do you mean?" He questioned.

Loki stood still as a statue. "Along with Malekith, your brother here tried to almost kill me because he wanted information on the Tesseract."

I explained. "Does she speak the truth, Loki?" Thor asked as a crowd slowly formed around us in the kitchen. "What's going on here?" Nick walked in, noticing the tension.

"Thor's brother is one of the guys that kidnapped me!" I couldn't believe it. "Thor, I thought you said your brother was cool with us now?"

Tony butted in, furrowing his eyebrows. Thor kept his head down, fist balled up. Loki let a small smirk grace his lips. "I think we should get Bruce out of here."

I overheard Natasha whisper to Nick. I glanced at Bruce, and he seemed fine. He was just as confused as the rest of us. "It's too late, Romanoff." Loki spoke.

"It's too late? What's too late?" Clint asked, squinting at him. Busting straight through the window, Malekith burst in. "Kirsten, you go with Bruce."

Nick immediately instructed. "Kirsten is coming with us." Malekith stepped forward. I turned around, following Bruce. "She can run," Loki snarled, "But she can't hide."

Thor lunged at him, his hands going for Loki's neck. Nick, Clint, Tony, and Steve broke up the fight.

"You will pay with your life, Loki Laufeyson." Thor barked, still being held back. I felt tears in my eyes to hear that: the hurt in Thor's voice. I felt Bruce tug on my arm.

"Kirsten, let's go."