Chapter XVII.

"Thor, that was so fun!" I smiled. He chuckled lightly, placing an arm around my shoulders. "Welcome to Asgard." I jumped at the low voice.

"Kirsten, this is Heimdall." Thor greeted, and I waved at the nice fellow with glowing yellow eyes. He never removed his hands from his sword. "The guy you're always talking to?" I questioned, and he nodded.

"It's nice meeting you, Heimdall." I said. "The pleasure is all mine, Ms. Kirsten." He gave a small smile, turning back to the opening of the BiFrost.

"Thor, this is gorgeous!" I looked around as we walked down the rainbow bridge. "You have not seen anything yet." He smirked, placing his hand on my lower back.

Clint and Tony were talking to each other and Bruce was talking to "the Warriors Three." Natasha walked with Nick. Steve walked alone.. Sif was still mentally sizing me up, glaring at me whenever I spoke to Thor. I didn't care, though.

We made it to the castle like structure centering Asgard. It was huge and just beautiful. Walking over to us, I saw a woman with long, golden locks. She seemed a little a bit "older."

"Mother!" Thor smiled happily, hugging her. My eyes widened. This was the Queen of Asgard. "Mother, I would like for you to meet Kirsten." He stepped aside, and I almost fainted.

"It's so great to finally meet you, Queen." I said, shaking her hand. "She's gorgeous, Thor." She whispered, smiling up to him. I felt my face get hot. "I tell her all the time." He pressed a short kiss to my forehead.

Our conversation was cut by a new voice entering. "My son returns home, must we celebrate?" And here is King Odin. Is this real life? "Yes Father, we shall." Thor answered.

"Father, meet Kirsten." Odin gave a smile, and I have him a nervous one, along with a short wave. "You must be the young woman who has captured my dear son's heart."

Odin spoke, and my heart fluttered. "Thor, you didn't tell me you spoke to your father about me." I whispered, and he seemed just as confused as I was.

"Heimdall reports to me everything." He replied, and Thor understood. "Where is brother?" Thor asked his parents.

"He has not been home for days." His mother replied. "You have a brother?" I turned to him, and he nodded. "Yes, yes. He is quite the character." He joked.

After Thor properly introduced his parents to everyone else, we were all ready to get our party on..