Chapter XLVI.

"Thor, you can't keep putting this off." I walked into the room where he sat to himself. He sighed deeply, rubbing his stressed temples.

"Yes Kirsten-" "Don't you 'yes Kirsten' me. You know exactly what I'm talking about." I stared at him with my hands on my hips.

"Our daughters want to see their God father. Why have you been holding this off?" I questioned with a raised eyebrow. We've lived in Asgard for nearly 10 years.

"I've been under much pressure lately, and I don't need you presenting me with another-" "Since when are our children a problem?" I grew heated.

He took a breath before answering. "That is not what I meant. Who will temporarily rule Asgard while I am away in a different realm?" He asked, the stress showing throughout all his features.

His tensed muscles further proved that. My expression changed when I looked at him. Maybe I shouldn't be so hard on him. He was the King of Asgard now.

After King Odin fell ill, the throne was rightfully Thor's to uphold. King Odin is still safely residing in Asgard, along with Queen Frigga.

Thor had a lot on his plate. "I'm sorry for yelling and whatnot." I apologized, walking over to him. I moved his arms from his lap, sitting on it.

I released his hair from the tie that was holding it back. It fell in his face while he closed his eyes. "It's okay, my love." He breathed.

"Daddy, look what Grammy gave us!" Nova and Aurora ran in, golden bracelets on their arms. By "Grammy," they were referring to Queen Frigga. "It's beautiful, my darlings." He smiled, kissing both their foreheads softly.

"How would you feel about taking a journey to Midgard?" He asked, and their faces lit up. "Really?" She smiled so big. "Of course. Anything to see my princesses happy.."

× Aurora & Nova in the media, & next chapter is the laaaast. -k.a.f.