Chapter XLV.

I realized I was no longer hungry, so I stood up to sit in the living room. "Where do you think you're going?" Nick asked, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm going to lie down. I'm not hungry." I answered, but Steve stopped me. "Kirsten, you're pregnant. You need to eat, even if its just for the baby."

He told me, a sincere look in his eyes. "I will later, I promise." I told them, and it seems as though they saw right through it. I took a seat on the couch, stretching my legs.

They were so sore. Before I knew it, I'd fallen asleep. When I woke up, I heard whispers above me. My eyes fluttered open to rest upon a crying Thor.

I sat up quickly, feeling a wave of nausea come over me. "Thor, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" I put an arm around him, and he lightly cried into my shoulder.

"Father has fallen ill. Asgard needs me, Kirsten. I can not stay." He explained, and my heart dropped to my stomach. Nick sat quietly on the other side of the room.

"Kirsten, I was wondering if you would come with me. I will have to rule Asgard, and I would love for my Queen to be along side me." His thumb wiped away a tear from my face.

This was a hard decision. I would be leaving my family and friends on earth to live in Asgard for the rest of my life. I mean, I would still vista from time to time, but it wouldn't be the same.

"I don't know, Thor-" "Kirsten, we totally understand if you go." Natasha countered, everyone now standing at the door. "If we need Thor, he'll always be more than willing to come back."

Steve piped up. I looked at all of my friends, a small smile on my face. I'd be starting a new chapter in my life with Thor and our children.

But if I did leave, would I be making the right decision?