Chapter XVIII.

I asked Natasha to zip up my dress, and she happily did so. We were getting ready for this celebration. I can only imagine how fun this was about to be.

"You look so good in that dress." Natasha complimented, and I shooed her off. "You look wonderful yourself." I said right back, checking my hair.

I was loving it. It was just half up, half down and curly. "Thor is going to love you in that dress." She said, strapping her red bottom heels on. "Alright, girl. Let's go."

וו×

I was sitting beside Thor, everybody joking and having a great time—just enjoying each other's presence. I could feel Sif's eyes on me the entire time.

She must be really jealous. I ignored her, enjoying myself. "Where is the bathroom around here?" I asked Thor, and he beckoned one of the guards over.

"Show her the restroom, and protect her." He told him, and I rolled my eyes. He was extremely over protective of me. The guard nodded emotionlessly.

I followed him out into the hall, trying to start a conversation with him, but he was only giving short answers.

"You don't have to be so serious all the time. I'm a pretty cool person myself." I told him as we reached the large restroom. Everything here was 10x larger than earth.

It was weird because he smiled. "Thank you." He said, and I cocked an eyebrow. "For what?" I questioned. "Most visitors aren't as friendly and welcoming as you are." He admitted.

"Well, in order to have a friend, you must first show yourself to be friendly." I told him truthfully. He bowed to me respectfully. I entered the bathroom, using it quickly.

I was washing my hands when someone entered the bathroom, too. I looked through the mirror to see Sif and two other women. Oh geez.

"Kirsten, Thor's little pet." She rolled her eyes, a smirk playing at her beautiful face. Why did she have to be such an.. Asshole? "I'm not arguing with you, Sif."

I told her plainly, drying my hands. I wasn't in the mood for her and her "clique." I dried my hands, checked my hair, applied more lip gloss, and walked past them.

The guard lead me back to the large room where everyone was still seated, joking around and laughing. I noticed someone took my seat next to Thor, but he waved me over.

When I reached him, he pulled me into his lap. I felt him, ya know.. When I sat down. I looked at him, and he tried to hide his smile. He was turning a deep red in the face.

"You just look very beautiful tonight." He whispered in my ear. Was that his reason? I shook my head at my hot and bothered boyfriend. I kissed his cheek, leaving a red lip stick mark.

"Would you like to do something about this?" He questioned, and I raised an eyebrow. "Let me drink some more wine first.." I smirked, pouring myself another glass..