chapter five

I slept for barely fifteen minutes, the pain just wouldn't stop. I moaned and reached to take the ring off but a hand stopped me.

"Nope. I take it off, not you," he said but simply wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Well...aren't you going to?" I asked my voice cracking because of the pain.

"Not yet."

"Please...I'll do anything."

He smirked, pecked my lips and shook his head. I groaned and tried to reposition myself but Tristan held me in place. I was forced to lay there for another hour.

"You're about to have the biggest orgasm of your entire life," he said before reaching over and taking the ring off. I felt as if I was floating, I saw white as I came. I came more than I thought possible. I breathed deeply. I felt amazing.

"Better?" Tristan asked.

"Much."

I leaned into his chest and closed my eyes. He snuggled up to me. I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up again at nine o'clock. I smiled when I remembered what happened the night before. Tristan is my mate, he's my...what is he? My boyfriend? My lover? My what?
Before I could think of an answer a pair of lips touched mine.

"Good morning, beautiful."

"What are we?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" he asked.

"I know we're mates but does that mean we're dating or...?"

"Yeah, I mean if you want us to," he replied. I smiled, nodded and snuggled into him.

"I need to shower," I observed and climbed out of bed.

"I could use a shower," he said coyly. I rolled my eyes but made no vocal argument. Tristan grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the bathroom. "Strip. I'll run us a bath."

"Shower not bath." I whined.

"The bath is for fun. You can take a shower to get clean afterwards," he clarified. I arched an eyebrow but did as he said. He frowned at my scars but kissed them.

"Hey, you need to strip, too." He smirked and made a show of taking his shirt off.

'How have I not noticed his abs before?' I wondered.

"Are you going to get in or are you just going to stare at me?" he asked. I blushed but climbed in. Tristan kissed my neck and rubbed against me. I began to relax but couldn't help but think I was dreaming and would wake up in my bed all alone.Tristan seemed intent on proving me wrong though as he intensified his actions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We ended up not leaving his room until nearly three in the afternoon. We went down stairs and I tried to hide my limp, he hadn't fucked me but he did a damn good job with a vibrator. I wouldn't have left the room at all but Lexi said she was going to skin us if we stayed in his room all day. So I had to go down stairs. I was trying to avoid looking at anyone because everyone in the house is a werewolf and would know what we were doing, even though Tristan's room is soundproof they could smell the sex on us, it's humiliating.

I made it to the kitchen without incident but Chris was in the kitchen. 'Please don't let him be able to smell it, please, please, please!' I begged to whatever diety that was listening.

"I don't even want to know," Chris stated as he walked past me and out the door.

I breathed a sigh of relief. Tristan came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist pulling me close to him.