chapter seven

I walked down stairs in the outfit Tristan bought me and realized it was really tight and made the vibrator uncomfortable. The pack members that were there were looking at me strangely. 'What's wrong with them?' I wondered as I walked into the kitchen.Three girls I didn't recognize were sitting at the counter, glaring at me.

"He could do a lot better than you. You can't even give him a kid of your own. You can't even take care of the brat you have," one hissed at me.

"Yeah, you don't even deserve to be Luna. You're worthless," the second agreed.

"He doesn't even love you. You're just a toy, he'll throw you aside when he finds a new one, you should do yourself a favor and kill yourself, before he does," the third stated.

I didn't know how to respond so I backed up and ran back upstairs. I knocked on Tristan's door.

"What the hell do you want?" he hissed, angrily. I quickly backed away and ran to my room, locking it behind me.

"Skylar, I didn't mean it. I didn't know it was you. Please, open the door," Tristan begged.

I ignored him and laid down on my bed. I felt the collar around my neck and took it off and pulled the vibrator out. I heard Tristan walk away from my door. Five minutes later Sadie knocked on my door.

"Skylar, can I come in?" she asked.

I looked at my reflection in the mirror. 'You can't even take care of the brat you have. Do yourself a favor and kill yourself. He can do I lot better than you. You're worthless,' I thought and laid back down.

After ten minutes of begging from Sadie and Chris, who came three minutes after Sadie, everyone seemed to have given up. Unfortunately, my stomach decided now that it needed food. I considered going downstairs and avoiding or ignoring everyone but I didn't even want to see anyone.

After three hours my stomach felt like it was going to eat itself. Then Tristan walked up to the door.

"I brought you food. You don't have to see me if you don't want to, just know I'm really sorry for yelling at you and I just want you eat, okay? It's sitting on the table by your door," he said and left.

'He must think I'm an idiot to think I'm going to forgive him for using me. He made me think he actually cared about me but he was just using me. He proved that when he yelled and there's no way he didn't know it was me; he's a werewolf, he knows my scent. He'll find a new toy once he's given up on me.' I thought. 'But what if he really does care. He did buy me the collar, so that he could mark me as his. He was really nice to me yesterday, so that I will sleep with him. He bought me clothes, that he takes pleasure from seeing me in,' I argued internally.

I peeked out of my room and grabbed the food. I ate it quickly and put the plate back on the table. 'I should talk to him, it's probably just a big misunderstanding like in those chick-flicks mom used to watch.' I thought.

I slipped out of my room and walked to Tristan's. The door was cracked, so I could see that he was sitting on the foot of his bed talking to someone I didn't know when I got to the room. 'What's with all the new people?' I wondered.

"I can make you feel better," the woman said seductively. She leaned down and kissed Tristan. I was furious. 'How dare she kiss my mate, my boyfriend!' I thought, outraged. I pushed the door open, both their heads turned towards me.

"Skylar it's not what it looks like she was kissing me. I didn't kiss back," Tristan started to explain but I cut him off by kissing him.

"Don't even think about doing anything like that ever again," I growled at the mystery woman. "He's mine."