chapter eight

I played with Sadie for a few hours and tucked her into bed at eleven, since it was summer. I walked back to my room to go to bed but I saw my collar laying and the bedside table. I smiled and put it on, I walked to Tristan's room.

He was in the bathroom when I entered so I laid down on the bed. I waited for him to come out of the bathroom. I looked around the room realizing that I never really did before when I saw a movie case. I walked over to it.

The tiles of the movies confused me at first. They read, the pizza boy and the nerd, the plumber and the business man, the pool boy and the club member, then it hit me, porn. I began to walk back to the bed but one of the tiles caught my eye, the cat and the wolf, I picked it up. On the cover was a picture of a boy maybe sixteen wearing nothing but cat ears, a tail and a collar behind him stood a twenty-something year old with wolf ears, a tail and a wide grin. I looked towards the bathroom door and decided I had nothing to lose and put it in the DVD player.

"Come here, kitty," the 'wolf' said. The 'cat' crawled over to him. "Be a good boy."

The cat took the wolf's dick inn his hands and guided out towards his mouth. He gave him a blowjob and once he'd swallowed all the cum her pulled off. The wolf flipped him so that he was laying on his stomach ass pointed towards the wolf.

"You're going to feel me for weeks," he growled. He lined up to the cat's hole and was about to push in when the video paused. I reached for the remote but I couldn't find it so I turned to see where it was only to find Tristan standing there in only a towel.

"I said you were going to be punished, now if you want to see the rest of the video you have to make it up to me," he taunted. I froze for a second before getting on my knees in front of him.

"Do you want my mouth or my ass?" I inquired, mischievously. He smirked.

"I love the sounds your mouth makes when I pound you with toys so... your ass."

I spun around and put my ass on display for him. He stored the towel and undid my pants. I wriggled my ass to tease him.

"You're going to regret that," he growled in my ear. As he inserted one of his fingers into my home. "Because tonight I take your virginity."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I flopped on the bed, breathing unevenly. I could barely move, I hurt in places I didn't know I could. I felt like I had been ripped apart and sewed back together. A set of arms wrapped around me.

"That was amazing," Tristan complimented.

"I know. I'm not gonna be able to walk tomorrow."

"Today, it's one o'clock," he corrected.

"You fucked me for over three hours straight!" I exclaimed.

"Sh, my walls might be sound-proof but that only goes so far for werewolves," he a advised.

"Are they really going to stay?" I asked.

"Ultimately it's Chris's choice. I won't kick them out unless they pose a threat to the pack or one of it's members."

"Okay, but why do you think she's back? She was definitely lying about it being because of Chris."

"I honestly don't know. I don't even know where she's been all these years."

"Okay. We'll just have to wait until breakfast to figure it out." I said, rolling over to cuddle against his chest. I feel asleep to the sound of his heartbeat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke to the smell of bacon.

"Wake up, Skylar," Tristan greeted. "I brought you bacon."