chapter six

I woke up to the sound of a shower and a cold space where Tristan was last night. I slipped out of the bed and walked to the bathroom. The room was filled with steam and I could just make out the figure in the shower but it was definitely Tristan. I smirked and took off my clothes. I opened the shower door and climbed in.

"Good morning, Skylar and little Skylar," Tristan greeted.

"Don't call my dick, 'little Skylar.'" I replied, coldly.

"Why are you in such a bad mood?" he asked.

"I made the wrong choice," I stated, pouting.

"Aw, don't be upset. With a pout like that I just might decide to pleasure you after all," he teased.

"Please," I begged. "I'll do anything."

"Hm, well someone woke up horny this morning."

"So did you, this water is freezing," I whined. "Lets warm it up and I'll take care of your problem, then you'll take care of mine," I offered.

"Well," he pretended to think. "Okay but only if you wear a maid outfit all day."

"I don't have a maid outfit."

"That's okay I bought you one," he explained.

"When?" I asked.

"Monday, when you and Sadie went shopping."

"Oh my god, I haven't seen Sadie in two days," I exclaimed.

"So are you going to see your sister in a maid outfit or in regular clothes?" he asked as he rubbed against my lower half.

"Can you vouch for her safety?"

"I'm the alpha. Of course I can."

"I'll see her tomorrow." I decided as I took his length in my mouth.

"Good choice," he commented, knotting his fingers in my hair.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two hours later I was climbing out of the shower.

"You still smell like me," Tristan observed.

"You teased me for a hour and a half straight and came on me five times, of course I still smell like you." I started to put on my clothes but Tristan stopped me.

"You're maid outfit," he narrated, handing me a girls 'slutty maid' halloween costume.

"This is a girls halloween costume."

"Just the dress," he explained. "There are more accessories in the bag."

I pulled the whole outfit out of the bag. A dress, cat ears, shoes and a red collar with my name in gold written on a silver tag and Tristan's written in black on a blue tag. It looked expensive then I noticed the label, it read, 'To Skylar, I give you a heat collar so I know you are safe no matter what, that you will always return to me and so you know I will always return to you. I love you no matter what happens. Please accept the collar.'

"What do you say?" Tristan whispered in my ear. I didn't know what to say a heat collar was a really big deal, it disguised submissives scents during their heats so dominates don't try to force them but you can't buy one until you're eighteen, so I would've had to go three years without one, it also claimed a sub to a dom and vice versa, you could get one that didn't claim the sub to a dom but only if you had a parent claim you. So this meant Tristan wanted me forever.

"Yes," I said after a moment. He spun me around to face him and kissed me full on the lips.

"Good," he stated and wrapped the collar around my neck fastening it. "Now put the outfit on. I want to play with you in it. Oh, and no underwear they just get in the way." He laughed as he left the bathroom.

I did as I was told and followed him out. He was sitting on the bed with toys laying all around him. I walked over and stood at the foot of his bed. He gave me signal for spin, so I did. He smirked and gestured towards the toys in a pick one fashion.

I didn't know what most of them were so I pointed to a vibrator. He smiled picked it up and told me bend over. I did and he pushed it up my ass with no extra preparation then what happened in the shower. I moaned as it pushed me apart.

He showed me a control panel and he turned out on to the lowest setting. It began to move and I couldn't hold back my moans. He turned the dial up a setting, then another until I was a moaning, whimpering mess on the bed.

He turned it to the highest setting and once I had quieted down he looked me straight in the eyes.

"You are going to have the vibrator up your ass all day and you are going to go about your day as normal. I have control of the vibrator so be a good boy," he instructed then turned the dial back to the lowest setting. I nodded and stood up. "Oh and you are allowed to change, now," he added as an after thought.

I walked to the bathroom to change, then I realized all my clothes were in my room. I turned to the door debating if I should change into three day old clothes or run for my room. Before I could decide Tristan handed me an outfit, red skinny jeans and a black, batman tee shirt.

"Thanks, but where'd you get these?" I asked, remembering I was looking at this same outfit at the mall Monday.

"The mall, I saw you looking at it. You know you can ask me for anything, right? Even if I wasn't your mate, I'm still your alpha and that means you're my responsibility," he commented.

"I know but it isn't like I have a money problem or need the clothes I just want them so I didn't think it mattered."

"Of course it does. Now go change and get on with your day. And leave the collar on."

"But it goes against the conditions," I pointed out. "We tell no-one until I'm eighteen."

"Well that can't include the pack they can smell me on you and vice versa and sex so..." he argued.

"Oh, right."