Chapter 3 Back to School!

I wake the next morning feeling happy for some reason and i cant stop thinking about Dylan i think i'm going crazy.After i get ready for school i head downstairs mom is making pancakes and it smells delicious.

Morning.i say

Good Morning honey.says mom,eat up she say while putting a plate with pancakes and eggs with beacon in front of me.

Thanks mom.i say and i dig in i finish in two minutes i'm so full i think i might die.i say thanks and head out the door and Kevin is waiting for me outside of his car.

Hi i say

Hey beautiful.he says and give me a big long hug

We get in the car and we drive to school when we get there everybody is outside waiting for me i think when i get out off the car everybody comes up to me and start hugging me like they known me all my life well its kinda true but were are not friends.
I'm so clad your okay
Thank goodness they found you
Clad your back Beth
And just like that i was the center off attention for a few minutes anyway everybody turns around to see the new guy on the motorcycle no! no! it can't be Dylan but it was he got off the bike and walked strait toward me shit! he pulled me closer and gave me a hug in front off everybody i can feel my face turn red i hug him back cause theres something in me that tells me its the right thing when he pulls away he says Glad your Okay Bethany and grabs my hand and we walk inside the school i can hear everybody talking about us and about the new hot student i pull him inside an empty class room.

What the hell was that?i ask

What?he ask with a smile god that sexy smile

You just showing up here are you even 17 cause you look older.i ask

I'm 19 but nobody needs to know.he says

How did you even get into this school?

I made a few calls.say Dylan

Whatever just stay away from me,now everybody is gonna think that we are dating or something.i say

Well we are mates that means we are more then dating.replies Dylan

We are not mates we are nothing.i say and i pass by him to the door

Stop lying to yourself Bethany you know we are meant to be together dont fight it.he says while touching my cheek he's touch always makes me weak to the knees

No i'm not.i say and pull his hand away and i open the door and leave before i do something stupid,i walk down the hallway looking for Kevin and i spot him talking with that bitch Terry so i just keep walking toward my locker when i pass him he runs after me.

Beth,hey.says Kevin

What?

Its everything ok?he asks

No Kevin why are you talking with her.i say

I'm sorry i was just telling her to stay away from me,i told her your more important.says Kevin and grabs my hands

Really?

Yess i will give her up a 100 times before i lose you.he replies

Thanks but Kevin i want you to be happy even if it is with her.i say

thanks Beth but i don't want to be with her i thought i did but not anymore he says and hugs me and i hug him with all my mite

Ow beth your kinda crushing me.says Kevin

Oh sorry.i say and i let him go i grab my books and we walk toward our first class.

**
When lunch comes around me and Kevin walk into the cafeteria we get our lunch and we sit down i got a hamburger with fries and Kevin some pizza,i was in the mood for some meat well thats weird i beryl eat meat,i see Dylan sit down a table not far from ours and two girls sits next to him they smile and giggle at something he said my blood is boiling like crazy i want to go over there and punch them in the face one of the girls puts her hand on his arm and i stand up with out thinking and walk over to them.

Hey keep your hands of him.i say before i can stop myself

Why its not like he's you boyfriend.says ones of the girls

Yeah its a free country.says the other

His mine touch him again and its the last thing you will do.i say ,whats wrong with me!!

Its that i threat?asks the girl

Yes it is now get out of my sight before i do something you wont forget.i say the girls get up and leave and i feel like a complete ass why did i act like that i couldn't control myself.

Bethany i hear Dylan say but i just need to get out off here i run out the cafeteria and i keep going until i get outside in the filed i take in the fresh air and it calms my nerves but i'm still angry at the girls that where touching Dylan.

Bethany.

I turn around to see Dylan with a worried expression i run into his arms he doesn't react at first but then he hugs me back we stay there for a few minutes before i brake the silence.

What came over me.i say

Its ok its normal.he say

No its not i beryl know you and i'm acting like your my.....

Mate,he finishes for me and i look up at him he haves love and compassion in his warm dark eyes that makes me weak to the knees,he starts getting closer to me he touches his forehead on my mine i can feel his warm breath on my face and then its hits me peppermint he smells like peppermint right before he could put his lips on mine Kevin comes and interrupts us.

Beth.he says and i pull away from Dylan i walk toward Kevin and he says are you okay.Yeah i'm fine lets get back to class i say and he nods i look back and Dylan is looking at me with glowing red eyes,i can't believe i was gonna let him kiss me after all i said that i wasn't his mate and blah blah but when he's so close to me i can't think strait all i can do is feel him need his touch and smell his amazing peppermint sent,why?

^*^*^*

Hello i hope you enjoyed i know not that long of a chapter sorry about that and sorry if a misspell anything not a pro at writing!

Thanks for reading!!📖

Vote and comment!✌

With love Marymar💕

The girl in the picture is Bethany and also known as holland roden!!