Chapter 32 Help

The sound of the alarm going of at 5:00am wakes me up in a rush.I blink to see if the tiredness will go away,next to me Dylan is still fast asleep he's a werewolf but his a heavy sleeper.I get out of bed and go straight to the bathroom after i finish i head downstairs most of the pack is already in the kitchen waiting on breakfast its my turn to make it.

Good Morning Luna.says Cole

Morning.i say and i start to take out the eggs and bacon out of the fridge.I grab the pan and turn on the stove i drop the bacon on the pan and start to mix the eggs then the pancake mix.Once the beacon is almost done i start to make the eggs then the pancakes.Ten minutes later I'm done with breakfast and put everything on the table i call the whole pack for breakfast and in minutes the kitchen is full with everyone including My sleepy mate.

Morning Dylan.i say

Morning.he says with a smile

We all sit down and eat our breakfast once we are done Dylan stands and says everyone outside five minutes training begins.

He grabs my hand and we head into his office Once inside the office he clashes his lips with mine into a passionate kiss .

What was that for.i ask after he pulls away

Cause i can.he says and winks at before Val,Kyle,Danny and Bobby come trough the door.

Alpha we called all the packs near here and they said you can go over today they want to talk in person about the Circumstances.Says Kyle

Good we are leaving now Kyle your in charger while we are gone Danny and Bobby will start the training.says Dylan

Yes Alpha. They all say in union

Lets go baby.says Dylan

Where are we going?

To Alpha Ron's packs house we need help fighting Kevin.says Dylan

Okay.i say and we head out the door we get in a car and start to drive to the first pack house.Once we reach it we get out and walk up to the front door which a young girl opens it she looks at me then at Dylan and winks at him which only makes me want to rip her head off i growl at her and Dylan grabs me and pulls me against him.

Is Alpha Ron here? Asks Dylan

Yes he is are you Alpha Dylan?she asks

Yes.says Dylan

Come in he is expecting you.she says and lets us in.While we are walking Dylan pulls me by the waist and kisses my neck then whispers in my ear I'm all yours baby no need to be jealous.Right when i was gonna answer him  the girls says this is Alpha Ron's office you may go in.

Thank you.says Dylan

Your welcome.she says and winks at him once more which make me growl at her.She only laughs then leaves,Dylan holds me back cause all i wanted was to rip her head off.

Alpha Dylan,Luna Bethany welcome to my pack.says Alpha Ron,he's tall with blonde hair and brown eyes

Nice to meet you Alpha Ron.says Dylan

Likewise.says Alpha Ron,Please come inside

We both enter the office and sit down and so does Alpha Ron.

So to what do i owe this nice visit.he says while looking at me

We need some help.says Dylan

With what?asks Alpha Ron

The Hybrid is coming with an army of rouges to kill me,my mate and my pack they already attacked Alpha Sam's pack.says Dylan

And you want my help?