Chapter 28 Half and Half

Hey theres gonna be some mature content a little sex scene in this chapter so if your not a fan of this i'm gonna put this (XXX) so you'll know when to skip thanks for reading.

As i open my eyes theres only brightness from the sun shining trough the window as i turn to face my sexy mate i draw circles in his bared chest when i look up toward his face his eyes are open and is looking at me with a huge smile.

What

(XXX)
Nothing your so beautiful.he says and pulls me closer to him so our lips are touching i put my hands in his hair as he pulls me to lay on top of him without braking the kiss as our kiss gets more violent i moan into his mouth when his tongue explores every inch of it i swear this guys is gonna be the death of me again.In one fast move he pulls of my top to leave me in my bra i kiss down his neck while he pulls on my shorts he flips me and captures my mouth again as his hands explore my almost naked body,he puts his hand inside my panties and massages my sex i moan into his mouth i can feel his smile he starts to slowly puts his fingers inside me one first them two he is taking me with only his hand as he moves his fingers in and out my body is responding in dispersion.

Dylan please.i whisper

He pulls his head out of my neck and looks into my eyes while his fingers still deep inside me.

What.he says

Please.

What do you need baby.he says while moving his fingers in and out

I need you.i beg

Alright.he says and pulls his fingers out then suck on them i look at him wide eyed did he just do that.

You taste so good.he says as he pulls off his pants and boxers damn his erection is huge,he gets back on top of me and pulls my underwear off just as he does this he slams into me hard i cry out his name as he entered me and starts moving fast with need.

(XXX)(Didnt feel like finishing it so yeah😌)

As i lay on top my my mates chest i felt new like a whole new person its so amazing having him in my arms.

I love you Dylan Dunn.

And i love you Bethany Martin.he says while smiling at me,i kiss his cheek and i get out of bed and toward the bathroom to shower i call out to Dylan Are you gonna join me! and in a flash he's inside the bathroom i laugh at him then get into the shower.

When i finish showering i got dressed in some clothe one of the girls from this pack gave me its a red crop top and some skinny jeans my fave i put my hair into a side braid as i wait for Dylan to finish i decide to make the bed we are leaving today so i must leave this room presentable.

Hey you didn't need to do that.says Dylan

Yes i did.i say and he smiles

Come on we are leaving.he says and grabs my hand we make our way downstairs and out the door and at the porch is standing a tall handsome man with bright blue eyes and jet black hair by his side is a beautiful women she haves long wavy blonde hair and brown eyes she must be his mate the way he is holding her close.

Alpha Sam this is my mate Bethany Martin.says Dylan

Its an honor Luna Bethany.says Sam

Like wise.i say while shaking hands

And this is my mate Kaira.says Sam

Nice to meet you.i say

Its a pleasure.says Kaira with a warm smile in which i return