Chapter 16 Worried

Dylan's P.O.V

Its been two weeks since Bethany passed out two weeks of torture i hate myself for not being here for my mate when she needed me when Kyle mind link me that she was missing well that she ran off my wolf was restless and so was i.I got the first car and left,i left Danny in charge and Bobby came with me when i got here i ran up to Bethany room and Kyle was sitting on a chair next to her bed my wolf came out and grabbed Kyle by the neck and told him to get out and he did as she laid there without even moving my whole world went into darkness i sat on the bed and i pulled her onto my lap her breathing was so small and her body was cold i kissed her head and hugged her with all my strength she felt so small and fragile in my arms it felt like i could brake her if i held her to hard my wolf was still restless but her touch even if she wasn't awake was enough to calm him down for a while me on the other hand i wanted to punch anything or anyone i hate myself for letting her go i stayed with her every day and night her parents didn't like it but they knew i needed it so they didn't say anything on the third day Lea and Peter told me about the prophecy when they said Bethany was the silver dog my mind went blank i couldn't think strait.(A/N i'm gonna put the conversion when they told Dylan that Beth was the silver Dog)

Alpha Dylan we need to talk.said Lea from the doorway,i nod and we head downstairs once we entered the living room Kyle,Bobby and Peter where sitting waiting for me and Lea.we both sat down and i waited for Lea to start talking i wanna go back to Bethany.

Theres something we need to say to you Dylan and its about our daughter.says Lea

What is it!i say rather fast,she looks at peter and says Bethany is The Silver Dog

What that can't be.i say

Its true Kyle saw her.says Lea

Is this true Kyle.

Yes she was fighting with Jacob.says Kyle,Her fur is Silver and her eyes are purple just like the prophecy.

Who's the Hybrid.aks Bobby

We don't know it can be anybody.says Peter

We need to find out who he is before its to late.i say and i leave the room and head up into Bethany's Room then after a while i went to a run my wolf needed it bad as i let him take over my human side was so calm and silent i need to find the Hybrid cause if he try's to take my mate i will rip him apart.

One more week later!

All the time i was a sleep i heard everything i could feel when Dylan would come and lay with me i wanted so bad to touch him and tell him i'm fine but my body doesn't respond.I heard while Mom,Dad and Kyle talked the night it all happened that i was a Silver dog whatever that is i never would have guessed that i would be part of a prophecy and that someone called the Hybrid would come and try to turn me evil as if!i will never betray my family or leave my mate i love him i didn't know i did until now once i come out of this coma of this darkness i will tell him just that.

***

Four Days after the three weeks!

Dylan P.O.V

I'm awoken when i hear a small sound coming from where Bethany lays as i open my eyes i'm greeted with big green eyes i stare at her for a few seconds i blink a few time to see if I'm dreaming but no she is finally awake.

I run to her side and pull her into my arms she hugs me tight.

Thank god your finally awake.i whisper in her ear,i can feel her smile

I love you Dylan.she says beryl a whisper,i pull away to look at her she is bright red and i just stare.

Say something.she says looking anywhere but me,i smile at her shyness

I love you two Bethany.i say and she looks at me with huge smile and pulls me closer and clashes her lips on mine i smile into her lips and pull her closer i devour her mouth i needed this my wolf needed her touch her soft lips man i miss her lips.As i pull back she drags me back and kisses me again hey i'm not complaining but she is out of breath so i pull away and she frowns i lean in and put my forehead on hers and breath in her amazing scent.When the door burst open.

Alpha sorry but its Jacob his here.says Kyle

What.i say and i stand,,Stay here Bethany.i say trough our bond as i head downstairs lea is in the living room with Kevin.

Bethany is awake.i say and head out the door and there is Jacob with his pack standing on the front lawn.

Hello Dylan or should say Alpha now that you father is dead.says Jacob with a smile

What do you want.i say

We know that Bethany is the Silver Dog and we want her.says Jacob

Good luck cause i'm not giving her up without a fight.i say

The hybrid will take what is he's.says Jacob

She is Mine.i growl

She belongs to the Hybrid give her to us now.says Jacob

Never i'll die before i let you take her.i say

If you don't give her to the hybrid he will take her like robber in the night if you don't try to stop him he will not kill you but if you do then your as good as dead.says Jacob

Tell him that if he even try's he's the one thats gonna end up dead now get out of my sight.i growl

Fine you been warned.says Jacob and leaves with his pack.

Kyle ,Bobby prepare everything we are leaving now.i say and they nod

I run inside and up to Bethany's room she is sitting on the bed with her mom and Kevin.

Lea Bethany we are leaving pack whatever you need.i say

why?asks Kevin

Cause Alpha Jacob was here claiming Bethany belongs to the Hybrid and to turn her over to them.i reply

What!!!says Bethany

Alright.says Lea and leaves the room

Dylan.

Babe you need to pack your in danger here.i say

Okay.she says

I'm coming two.says Kevin

No your not.

Dylan what if they try to kill him again he will be safe with us.says Bethany

Fine.i say and Kevin runs out,i grab a bag and i start to put Bethany's stuff in it.

Dylan i think i can do that.says Bethany

No go shower i will pack your stuff.i say

Okay.she says and heads into the bathroom

A little while later Bethany comes out of the bathroom i grab her hand and we head downstairs.

Is everybody ready.i say they all nod,then lets go and we all head out the door.Kyle Bobby and Kevin get in one car and me Bethany and her parents get into the other one and we drive toward the pack house i can't believe that the The Hybrid is here and knows about Bethany i will never let him take her she is mine and i will die before i let her go.

*~*~*

Hey!!! my lovely People i hope you enjoyed the chapter.!!!please vote and comment if your liking the story!btw sorry if my spelling is not that hot i'm not a pro at writing so go easy on me.😁😋✌PS the girl in the pic is Bethany's mom also Scarlet Johansen not sure if i wrote her last name right 😌

Thanks for reading📖

With Love Marymar🌙