Chapter 2

I rolled over and gasped in pain, my whole body felt as if it was falling apart.

I opened my eyes to darkness and the events of the day flashed through my mind. As I went to sit up, my head smacked in to a large hard object above me. My heart raced as I begun to realize where I was.

I could hear the engine of a car and if I listened really close I could hear a mans voice. I hadn't realized it sooner but we must have been on a dirt road and it was getting more bumpy by the second.

I laid still in the trunk for a while, petrified from fear, before deciding I needed to find a way out. I remembered reading somewhere that if you were ever stuck in a trunk to kick the tail lights out. I knew it was late and it might be a long shot but I had to try something.

I rolled over in pain and started kicking frantically. After a few attempts something broke cutting the bottom of my foot. I held my breath trying not to cry from the pain.

I maneuvered my body so I could see what I had broken and felt cool fresh air. Taking a deep relieving breath I felt for the opening and looked out to see nothing. It was pitch black. There were no other cars, no street lights, absolutely nothing.

When I rolled onto my back feeling defeated, I felt a hard object under me and reached to get it.

As soon as the object was in my hand I knew it was my cell phone. I clicked it on relieved that the battery wasn't dead yet. My heart pounded excited that I may have found a way out.

The excitement was short lived as I quickly realized that where ever we were had no service. I used the light from my phone to look around the trunk. Ropes, handcuffs, whips and more where all shoved towards the back. Tears filled my eyes as I realized there was nothing there to help me escape and so much to keep me trapped.

The car slammed on the brakes, my phone flew out of of my hand and I began to see stars as my head hit the side of the car. I could hear footprints approaching and frantically felt around for my phone.

The trunk was yanked open and three men towered over me. I quickly pushed my phone underneath my body to hide it for later.

The sun was just beginning to rise. While the men were talking to each other I quietly pushed my phone into my back pocket.

Blake pulled me out of the trunk and set me on the ground. I swayed from side to side and grabbed onto the car for support.

I was being pulled away before the dizziness stopped.
The other men grabbed the rest of the items from the trunk and followed us through a line of trees. I was afraid to see what was on the other side knowing we were in the middle of nowhere, they could do anything that they could possibly imagine and no one would ever know. I trembled at the thought. We came through the other side and I was slightly relived to see it was just a large white van... Until the door opened.

Handcuffs lined each side of the van, each had one side hooked to a bar on the sides of the walls and the other hanging open. There were dirty towels and discarded needles everywhere, a light ran down the middle half burned out. There were no windows, a wall of some sort blocked the back from the front, and a metal table with multiple types of restraints was bolted to the floor.

Blake handed me off to one of the other men and climbed into the van, before pulling me up and into the van right beside him. He reached for my arm pulling me towards the far wall.

I bolted.

Taking him by surprise, I was able to break free of his grasp, I jumped out of the van and started running, I had no idea where I was going, all I knew was that I had to get away.

I didn't make it very far before I heard the sound of a gun, and only made it a few more steps before realizing the bullet had hit my leg. A piercing pain rippled through my body.

I fell to the ground in pain and horror as blood began to soak through my pants. Tears fell from my eyes and I heard footsteps getting closer and closer, by the time they were behind me I was feeling sick and dizzy. I felt two sets of arms under me and then I was gone.

When I woke, I was on the table inside the van, the three men were surrounding me. I tried to move but was strapped tightly down.

"We'll look who's finally awake, you don't have a very high pain tolerance do you? The bullet barely grazed you." Blake laughed.

"We're done here." A deep voice said as he finished wrapping my leg.

More fear spread through my body as I realized they had obviously been prepared for something like this to happen.

"Now we can get back on the road, you sure made us waste a lot of time with your little stunt. But, Don't worry you can make up for it later"

The men undid the restraints on the table, they lifted me and sat me down against the far side of the van. I gasped in pain as one of the men tightened a cuff around my left wrist tightening it enough that I could feel the blood pulsing through my veins.

Blake began running his hand up my left leg, the leg of my jeans had been torn off after the bullet shot me and was now sitting discarded in the back of the van. As his hand got higher I tried to pull away.

"Blake! Let's go, there will be time for that later!"

"Tell Jordan to Get the car started," he replied "I'll be right there"

Blake grabbed one of the towels and shoved it in my mouth tying it tightly behind my head before running his finger from my chest and up my chin. He stood, climbed out of the car.

"We'll play later" he smirked slamming the doors shut behind him.

(Authors Note: please vote and comment to let me know what you think! This is my first story, Thanks for reading! *Also, check out my new book "Someone Is Watching" on Kindle, Nook, Apple, and Kobo now!)