Chapter 14

"We would like to see all three of you back here in a few weeks to be sure everything is still healing ok." A nurse said to me, Luke and Amy as we were being escorted out of the hospital.

Turns out I had been missing for a little over a month. Luke and I had been in the hospital for about a week.

After they figured out what Derek had done to Amy, they kept her for a few extra days to be sure there were no effects, she came by everyday and hung out with us for a few hours.

"Bye guys!" Amy said climbing into the car beside her dad.

"See you later!" I said.

Luke and I climbed into the back of my parents car, he was going to be staying with us until we graduated later this year.

We pulled out of the parking lot, a cop car following closely behind.

They had found Jason but still hadn't found Blake, or Gabriel. They promised to have a cop close by at all times. It took me awhile to be ok with that, I mean Jason and Blake had been cops and look what good that did.

Luke and I were each scheduled to go to counseling separately three times a week, and after I let myself open up, it really did begin to help.

Four weeks later I found out I was pregnant..

(Authors Note: please vote and comment to let me know what you think! This is my first story, Thanks for reading! *Also, check out my new book "Someone Is Watching" on Kindle, Nook, Apple, and Kobo now!)