Chapter 5

"That's better" He said as my body relaxed "This is my favorite to use on people, as you know by now it temporarily paralyzes. You will not able to try and stop me anymore. Another great thing about it is you still know exactly what is going on and can feel everything."

"We don't need this right now." He said undoing the strap around me.

Blake laid down, turned towards me and pulled me close I shuddered and tried as hard as I could to push away but the drug was really doing its job.

His hands started moving about my body, he slipped his hands under my shirt and lifted it over my head. If I could have I would have tensed up, laughing he moved down and undid my pants. He climbed off the bed once again and grabbed the bottoms of my jeans and pulled them off. I felt a tear slip down my face.

Blake finished undressing himself before climbing back on the bed. He got on top of me one leg on each side of my body. He leaned forward and pushed his hands underneath my back and undid my bra before throwing it to the ground.

He began to feel my body, starting at my shoulders and moving downwards not missing an inch of my bare skin. I felt him begin to relax a little.

Just as he was about to do away with my underwear the door swung open.

"Blake! You know clients want the girls clean! Get off of her!" Jason yelled.

I felt a little bit of relief flood into me.

"Why do you have to follow the rules all the time." Blake said to Jason. Slowly sliding off of me, he began to redress angrily.

Jason came over, took another needle from the drawer, and pushed it into my skin.

My voice came back before anything else, "you're never going to get away with this" I cried.

"Oh we will" Blake said "See tomorrow Jason and I will go back to work after our nice weekend camping trip"

"When we get there we will hear about a girl who was kidnapped after a car crash, and her friend who is in the hospital. Then we will start 'investigating' the case, but really we will be throwing the other cops-" at the word cops I felt like the wind had just been knocked out of me and suddenly it became very hard to breathe "-off our trail. Jason finished.

"Our accomplice Derek, who is the doctor you meet earlier, will make sure your friend doesn't wake up until enough time has passed that even if she can identify us, you will be long gone, and no one will believe her." Blake added.

I began to cry for what felt like the millionth time as I realized just how bad of a situation this was.

"What? Didn't you ever wonder how we had all the guns, handcuffs, and a paralysis drug? And what about when Derek stitched you up, did you just think he randomly happened to know how to do that?" Blake asked laughing.

"Let's go Blake, it's getting late, we need to meet up with Derek and discuss a few things." Jason said.

They left the room and shut the door behind them. I laid there crying while the drug continued to wear off. As soon as I could move I pushed myself off the bed and moved towards my clothes. I had only taken a few steps before my legs gave out and I fell the to ground. I guess the drug hadn't worn off as much as I thought it had.

I crawled the rest of the way to my clothing and slowly put my bra and shirt back on. I decided to wait until I could stand for my pants.

Exhausted I laid on the floor, curled into a ball and somehow was able to fall asleep.

(Authors Note: please vote and comment to let me know what you think! This is my first story, Thanks for reading! *Also, check out my new book "Someone Is Watching" on Kindle, Nook, Apple, and Kobo now!)