Chapter 7

I sat on the ground wondering what I was going to do next and hoping Luke realized something was wrong and gets help.

For now there wasn't much I could do, I didn't think they'd be coming back very soon. I sat against the wall and eventually fell asleep.

I woke to someone calling my name. At first I thought I was just imagining it, but it kept getting louder and closer.

"Emma, Emma? Where are you? It's Luke."

"I'm in here!" I said pounding against the closed wall. "Please help me!"

"My dad will be back any minute, I have to go to school. We're going to have to wait, I only come home for the weekends so it's gonna be a few days."

"I heard your dad say you stayed home sick, what day is it?"

"I did, that was yesterday, Monday, today it's Tuesday. At least I know where to find you now, I'll work on trying to figure out how to get this door open."

"Just go to the police!" I said frustrated.

"They are the police. You know that right? Besides with out any proof no one would believe me, when I was 7 my dad took me to a work party, I tried to tell another detective that there was a girl locked up in our house. My dad convinced them I had been having hallucinations and said I was crazy, then had me sent to a hospital. Until now I had actually believed that maybe I really was crazy and what I had seen was never actually there."

"Fine, Promise you'll come back?"

"Promise, and Emma?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry you're here."

"Wait!" I yelled "how do you know my name? I never told you." I said cautiously.

"I thought you looked familiar, so I looked through old school yearbooks and found you. Sorry I should have told you that, I can see why that would freak you out... Gotta go, they're home."

I stayed there for a while in silence, hoping Luke would come back sooner than that.

The wall began to open and I jumped up off the floor. Derek, Jason, and Blake walked through the door and my heart dropped. They hadn't all three been in here together since I got here.

"Pretty clever, and yet, simple escape plan." Derek said. "Unfortunately it won't work again now that these two imbeciles know how to use the camera system."

"I have today off and apparently need to remind Blake and Jason how things are done around here."

My stomach flipped as the three men walked towards me. I backed up as they moved forward with an evil look on each their faces. It wasn't long until I bumped into the wall and had no where else to go.

Derek lifted me like I weighed nothing, and moved into the bedroom. He set me on my feet before kicking my legs out from under me. I fell straight on my back and the breath was knocked out of me. Before I could breathe normally again, Derek was yelling at me to get on my knee's. When I didn't immediately obey he lifted me to a kneeling position facing the wall. He then proceeded to tie my hands together in front of me with a rope that was already hooked to the wall.

"You are about to find out what happens when you don't obey." Derek said. "Blake get me a knife"

I bowed my head and began to cry as Derek used the knife to cut the back of my shirt open.

"Jason, Whip." Derek ordered "now, each time you disobey orders you receive some type on punishment. You've been nothing but trouble since we brought you here, but because you're new we'll start with 15 whips."

They each took turns, Derek going first.
When they finally finished one of the men untied my hands, I laid on the ground sobbing in pain.

"Get the alcohol" I heard Derek say. Moments later I screamed in pain as the alcohol soaked my back and trickled into my wounds.

"We wouldn't want that to get infected now would we?" Derek chuckled as he continued pouring.

Before I realized what I was doing I had called out Luke's name.

"He's has no idea this room is here, plus he's at school, you didn't think we would do this while he could hear did you?" Jason said.

Jason and Blake left the room, while Derek cleaned up. He really was a doctor, making sure everything was cleaned and disinfected before leaving. If he wasn't such an evil psychopath he may have even made al good one.

Blake brought in a water bottle and threw it towards me. I laid there alone for a few minutes before sitting up and downing the whole bottle.

I was exhausted and in pain, the only way I had found comfortable enough to lay on the floor the last few days was to be on my back and obviously that was no longer a good option. I reluctantly stood up and made my way to the bed, climbed on top, carefully laid down, and fell asleep.

I woke to the sounds of voices, it took me a minute to come to, when I did I realized the voices were coming from just outside the bedroom door.

"Gabriel is interested in her." I heard Derek say.

"That's great" Jason replied

"Yeah except he wants to come see her tomorrow."

"That's not so great, there's no way we can get her even somewhat ready by then."

"We're going to have to figure something out" Derek said. "He pays better than anyone else in the market and he's not the waiting type."

"We better get started then." Jason said.

"Luke is gone until the weekend now right?"

"Yes" Jason said "he should be back late Friday.

I heard the door being pushed open and stupidly hoped that by pretending to be asleep they would change their minds, yeah wishful thinking I know...

"Get up!" Derek yelled.

I slowly sat up but didn't get off the bed.

"Follow us, if you even think about stepping a foot out of this house, you will be shot, and this time it won't just be a flesh wound."

They turned around and began to walk out of the room, I stayed there afraid of where we were going.

When Derek realized I hadn't followed, he stormed back into the room.

"Let me tell you exactly how this works in case it wasn't clear earlier" he yelled "follow orders, you don't get punished, don't follow orders and you will find out just how many ways there are to be in pain. Now let's go." He finished angrily grabbing my arm and yanking me off the bed.

I followed behind them as we went up two flights of stairs then entered a bathroom.

"Get your self cleaned up" Jason said "there's shampoo, and body wash, in the shower, and a tooth brush and paste on the counter. We will be right out side, you have 15 minutes."

They both stepped out and and closed the door behind them. I stood there for a minute before deciding a shower really would be nice, I still had blood caked on to me from earlier.

"Make sure you to get all the blood off yourself!" Derek yelled.

I rolled my eyes but did as they said. When I finished I peaked around the shower curtain and found a towel had been hung right out side. My clothes were gone, in there place was a skimpy looking bikini.

"5 minutes!"

I hurried and dried myself off, put on the "outfit" they had picked out for me and wrapped the towel back around my body. I had just finished brushing my teeth as the door was thrown open.

(Authors Note: please vote and comment to let me know what you think! This is my first story, Thanks for reading! *Also, check out my new book "Someone Is Watching" on Kindle, Nook, Apple, and Kobo now!)