Chapter 10

"Here's what you'll be wearing today, get dressed and do your hair and makeup. We'll be back in a half hour." Derek said throwing some clothing in and locking the door behind him.

I wondered how Luke never thought something was wrong purely based on the fact that the locks were on the wrong side of the doors.

A few minutes later I tried to turn the knob just to be sure. It didn't move. There was a window but it was to small and to high off the ground for me to make it out.

I sighed and began to get dressed. The outfit was red and black, it had a bikini style bottom that barely covered me, the straps holding it up had cutouts in between to show more skin. There was a sheer red jacket thing, I slipped it on, it covered my back completely but left little to be imagined from the front. There was no way to hold it together other than the black harness that was still sitting on the counter. The halter went under my breasts in between them and then up and over my shoulders crossing in the back.

I proceeded to put on my makeup how I liked it, at least I could feel a little like myself even if only for a minute.

I was curling my hair when Blake opened the door.

"Nice, you look hot." He said wrapping his arm around my waist. I shrugged him off but he only got more aggressive. He stood behind me and wrapped both arms around me kissing my neck. I tried to push him away making no difference. Not thinking about the consequences I took the curling iron and held it against his neck.

He immediately let go and his hand shot up to touch where I had burned him.

He had a murderous look in his eyes as he looked from the curling iron in my hand up to me.

I dropped the iron and it smacked against the cupboard below before coming unplugged and laying broken on the ground.

I bolted out of the bathroom door suddenly afraid that I wouldn't make it out alive or even to this meeting with a potential buyer.

Instinctively I ran to Luke's bedroom, I slammed the door shut quickly locking it then sinking to the ground my back to the door.

I let out a deep breathe of frustration, this time with myself. I was so stupid! What was I thinking, there was no way that was going to end well.

I felt pounding against the door that soon turned to kicking. I stood up and hid in Luke's closet. I knew it was only a matter of time until Blake either found the key to unlock the door or broke it down.

I pushed myself against the wall and held my breath as the door fell to the ground and and stepped inside with clenched fists.

My heart pounded against my chest.

"I know you're in here. May as well come out you're only making things worse for yourself."

I carefully took a step to the left trying to better cover myself with Luke's clothing.

I must have knocked some dust loose because all of the sudden I had a irresistible urge to sneeze. I held it in as best I could but it still told Blake exactly where I was.

He marched over to the closet and pushed the clothing aside before pinning me against the wall.

He slowly moved his hand down my stomach before entering it into the bottoms I had just recently put on.

"You can't do this." I said shakily

"Oh and why not?"

"Because, because I have to be clean to your client." I said matter of factly.

He laughs and I tried to wiggle away from him but he flipped me around, increased the pressure and started to bite my neck.

"Stop!" I yelled "help, help me!"

"Give it up, Jason and Derek are in the basement getting things ready for Gabriel, they can't hear you, besides you want this" He said.

Tears fell down my face, and my breathing increased. I wanted it to stop for obvious reasons, but he was right I did want this just not with him and he obviously knew what he was doing as as much as I tried it did feel good. That only made me feel so much worse, almost like I deserved what was happening to me, like I wanted it to happen, like I had asked for it. The tears fell faster. 

When he let go I ran to Luke's sink and threw up. Blake left the room and closed the door leaving me to clean up the mess.

(Authors Note: please vote and comment to let me know what you think! This is my first story, Thanks for reading! *Also, check out my new book "Someone Is Watching" on Kindle, Nook, Apple, and Kobo now!)