Chapter 12

Other than to eat, drink and go to the bathroom I slept most the rest of that week.

"Emma?" I heard a voice say on the other side of the bedrooms door.

"Emma, are you in there?" I jumped off the bed realizing it was Luke.

"Luke! Get me out."

The door opened and I immediately gave him a huge hug. He was surprised at first but hugged me back.

"Thank you! How did you get the door open?"

"They were controlling it from their cell phones." Luke answered. "I stole my dads off his belt buckle without him noticing and took Blake's while he was in the shower."

"What about Derek?" I asked:

"He's back at work, it's at least a 3 hour drive and that's once they figure a way to get ahold of him, we should be long gone by the time he gets back."

We left the dungeon and Luke closed the wall behind us then proceeded to smash both Blake and Jason's phones.

"Let's go put some real clothes on you before we go." Luke said looking over me.

"Won't Jason notice something's up?"

"He's out in the woods, probably practicing shooting, we'll hurry." He said as he took my hand and led me up the stairs back to his bedroom.

"Here try these, I'm sure they'll be to big for you but it's the best I have." Luke handed me one of his shirts and basketball shorts and pointed to his bathroom.

I went in and changed quickly anxious to get out of here.

"Luke, have you seen my cell phone anywhere?" My heart dropped and I froze in place recognizing Jason's voice.

"I haven't seen it dad, sorry, have you checked the bathroom? You know you leave it there sometimes." Luke answered casually.

"Good point, I'll check there, keep and eye out for it though will ya?"

"Sure dad." Luke answered.

"Emma come on we've got to go, now." Luke said quietly through the bathroom door.

I opened the door, Luke grabbed my hand and we ran down the stairs, towards the garage running straight into Blake.

"Whoa, were do you two think you're going? Jason you need to get down here! Now!" Blake yelled.

"Run!" Luke yelled as he tried to hold Blake back. I ran out the door into the garage. I turned to see if Luke was behind me but saw Blake on top of him beating him.

With out thinking I ran back into the house and jumped on Blake's back grabbing him around the neck as tight as I could.

Jason ran to the bottom of the stairs just as I had jumped on top of Blake.

"Take care of him, I've got the girl." Blake coughed.

Jason grabbed a disoriented Luke and took him somewhere up stairs. I held on with all I had to Blake as he tried to pry me off. After a minute of that he rammed into the wall, my grip loosened a little, and seeing it was working he did it again and again. My arms soon let go and I fell to the ground in pain and out of breath.

"I'm really sick of your stupid stunts and attitude, I think it's about time I got something good out of this." Blake said angrily picking me up off the ground.

He headed down a hall I hadn't been down before and we entered a room. He threw me forcefully onto a bed and slammed the door shut. I scrambled to get to my feet but he grabbed my leg, pulled me to the center of the bed and sat on top of me.