Chapter 2

River Pov.
"Coming!" I yelled back to Ricky who had called me.

I got off of the couch not bothering to turn off the TV and made my way outside near the pool to see Ricky was using his vlogging camera. "Come tell us something about yourself." I laughed at Ricky who was now hugging me in his arms.

"Hey guys! My names River as you all know. I'm currently fourteen and soon to be fifteen, I'm home schooled and I use Ricky's tooth brush to brush my teeth sometimes!" I smiled at the camera.

"Wait what?" Ricky looked at me giving me the are you serious look.

I nodded and he continued vlogging.

"Go see if Sam needs help I think he's getting the car ready." I started to walk off when Ricky called out, "I love your outfit by the way!" I giggled as I continued to walk inside.

"Hey! Get in the car, Trevor and Kian are already in there." I nodded at Sam as he went upstairs most likely to get Connor.

I walked back into the TV room and saw that the mother of Lana was on TV.

"She's not my child! Why does everyone think she's my child?" She was shouting at the reporters to leave her alone.

All of a sudden the TV turned off.

I looked to my right to see Jc standing there. "I thought you weren't allowed to watch stuff like this." I starred back at the blank television screen then back to Jc.

"Do you think they will ever find her?" I asked softly.

Jc froze and he wouldn't move, "Jc don't scare me" I spoke.

"She's dead River, now go in the car. I'm going to go get Ricky." I did as told and made my way to the car.

It was a seven seated car so there was space for all of us.

I heard screams coming from the car and I ran quickly to see what was happening and no surprise it was Kian screaming at the top of his lungs because Trevor had taken his phone.

I hopped in and sat at the very back next to Trevor.

"Damn River! I love your outfit girl!" Kian rolled his eyes at Trevor's compliment and I smiled and thanked Trevor.

You couldn't imagine how it was like living in a house with six boys.

I mean I got to hang out with some girl youtubers like Rebecca Black, Lauren Elizabeth or Andrea Russett though Kian didn't like that I hung out with Andrea a lot.

I knew he still had feelings for her though.

I also liked to spend time with Maggie Lindemann, Madison Beer and Hayes Grier since they were closer to my age.

"Fuck Kian move over!" Jc shouted as he pushed Kian so Jc had more room, Sam then sat between them, Connor sat in the passengers seat and Ricky got into the drivers seat.

All was silent for the first few seconds of the drive and I was surprised that no one had spoken yet.

My phone vibrated telling me I had a new message. I opened it to see it was a message from a private number.

Private number: They're all lying

I looked at my phone confused.

Who were "They" and what were they lying about?