Chapter 39

River Pov.
The hours went by so slowly and I was dying. Andrea had come home around one this afternoon and filmed her video then left about two hours after that.

The time was currently 5:23pm and Jack would be here soon.

I looked around the apartment and made sure everything was clean.

Buzz..

I answered the call from the phone that would be able to let people in. It was Jacks voice.

"Hey, I'm here." He spoke and without a reply I pressed the unlock button and waited for him to come up.

I sat back on the couch and unlocked my phone and went on Instagram.

I heard the door knob turn and then the door opened. "Hey River."

I looked up from my phone to see Jack closing the door and coming closer to me. He laid on top of me and I was being squished.

"Where's Andy?" He asked taking off his hat and pressing into my stomach.

"I can't breath." I spoke and he got off me.

"Aw River, do I take your breath away?" Jack flattered his eye lids and I laughed at him. "Where's Andy?" He repeated.

"You know Andrea hates when people call her that." I got up and walked to the kitchen and grabbing a packet of chips before walking back to Jack.

"I know but it's funny."

"She is staying at Kian's the night." I answered his question and ate a chip.

"Sweet. So I can sleep here tonight?" I nervously looked away from Jack and remembered was Andrea had said.

"I don't think it's a good idea.. I mean Andrea said tha-" Jack cut me off.

"I'll be gone before she gets back in the morning." He smiled.

"Yeah.. Okay." I spoke. I hated to ignore Andreas instructions and break her rules especially only because this is my second day at her house but I really wanted to spend time with Jack.

"I'm so tired." Jack yawned. "Nap?" He questioned me and I nodded at him taking his hand and leading him to my bedroom.

"Wow River this room is amazing." We climbed onto the bed and got under the sheets.

Jack spooned into me and held me tight as if he would never see me again.

"I've had a really bad day but I'm glad you're here now." He whispered into my ear and I could hear his breathing getting slower as he drifted off.

It took me awhile to drift off but I didn't mind because it felt good to be cuddled into Jack.

Slowly and sweetly I drifted off.