Chapter 58

River Pov.
"Are you sure you want to do this?" Ricky held on to me not wanting to let go.

"I really do" I agreed, smiling.

I was off to Australia.

Kian found the best family willing to adopt me and take the best care of me. I would have a little sister and brother and a dog. I had a new Mum and Dad and they were always going on new adventures.

They were so excited to meet me.

I knew I would be safe.

"I guess this is goodbye" Trevor could barely look me in the eyes.

"Hey, don't be like that! You know I'll be back every year for the Lana festival. You can't get rid of me that easy" I winked at him.

I continued hugging the rest of the boys and saying goodbye.

"Aren't you going to let Jack J know you're going?" Sam asked.

"No, if anything I rather he forget about me. He deserves someone that's going to do anything and everything for him. Also tell Madison I'm sorry too!"

"What about Maggie? Are you finally going to tell us where she is?"
Connor smiled.

"She'll be back when she's ready, just like I'll be back as soon as I turn 18 or 21 haven't really decided." I giggled.

We all hugged one last time and I continued to walk through customs.

I loved airports.

I felt a vibration and looked at my phone.

Maggie: Can't wait to see you! We are going to rule Australia!

River: :)