Chapter 3

River Pov.
"What's up Chicken Butt?" I looked up at my phone to see Trevor reading over my shoulder.

"Oh nothing?" I replied turning off my phone.

My phone went off again and I dreaded to see it was going to be that private number again.

"Who keeps texting you?" Trevor asked me. I opened my phone to see it was only Hayes texting me. I opened the message and read it.

Hayes: Where are you baby?

I laughed to myself and started to text back.

"Seriously who kee-" Trevor snatched my phone from me and started to read Hayes message aloud.

Kian snatched the phone from Trevor and read it to himself.

"You're not allowed to date Riv" Kian rolled his eyes and started to look through all my other messages.

"We aren't dating! Give me my phone!" I yelled at him, he froze when he read the message from the private number I had received.

"Don't talk to people you don't know." he said handing me back my phone. I nodded and texted Hayes back.

River: On our way x

I turned my phone off again and looked outside the window taking off my cardigan because it started to get hot.

I never understood why the boys named me River. I loved the name but there wasn't any meaning to it just that they liked it and they also called me Riv for short.

"Everyone out." I came back from my thoughts when I realised we were here.

I jumped out of the car and fixed up my hair looking in the mirror on the car door.

"Ew, you're so girly." I turned around to see Hayes.

"Shut up." I smiled giving him a friendly hug.

"You look beautiful in that outfit." Hayes said looking me up and down, I looked over to Kian who had heard and started giving Hayes dirty looks.

"Thank you." I smiled.

We all were greeted by most of the youtubers and viners like Loanthony, The Janoskians, The Magcon boys, Teala Dunn, ThatsoJack, Shane Dawson and so many more. There were even some British youtubers here like Zoe Sug and her brother Joe Sugg, Casper Lee and Naomi Smart.

You would think it was a convention the way all the youtubers and viners would be all together.

But people would respect the Stolen Girl and not ask for photos from them.

Everyone slowly started to split up from one another after everyone had said their hellos.

"River come hang out with us!" I looked to see that Luke Brooks was calling out to me.

"No she's coming with us!" Sam said pulling at my arm.

"She's coming to hang out with me." Andrea pulled Sam's hand off of me.

Kian looked mad and walked off with Jc, Nash and Cameron.

"No, she's coming with me."