Chapter 46

River Pov.
"Fuck you! I've been here for you and you don't even care!" Jack had been yelling at me for the past hour about almost everything but mostly about Jayden.

"It was nothing!" I shouted at him.

"We're nothing!" He shouted louder and began to walk towards the door.

"No! You can't just leave!" I grabbed Jack and pulled him back. I gripped onto his shirt and then he hit me.

He slapped me across the face.

I looked to him shocked as I held onto my burning and stinging face.

He began to walk to the door again.

"If you walk out Jack then we are done! There will be no coming back! We will be through!" Jack stopped for a moment looking at me holding my cheek helplessly then he turned around and walked out the door.

"Jack?" I questioned thinking that he would still hear me and he would come back.

But he didn't.

Andrea Pov.
I stretched my arms as I let out a huge yawn and rolled over burying myself in his chest.

I opened my eyes smiling to see Kian when suddenly I realised I was laying by Nash's side.

"No.." I gasped as I sat up.

I looked down to see I was still dressed.

I breathed a sigh of relief.

"Oh Hey" Nash spoke as he began to open his eyes.

"What's the time? I was suppose to go to dinner with Kian!" Nash turned to his side and looked at the clock.

"It's two in the morning"

I bit down on my lip, "Nothing happened right?" I buried my head into my hands as I thought of Kian and what he would say if he found out.

"You came here upset and then you fell asleep on the couch. I brought you up here so you could be more comfortable. Nothing happened. Can we go back to sleep?" Nash yawned.

"I got to go" I said quickly as I gathered my shoes off the floor and put them on.

"Andrea, call me" I looked back at Nash as he drifted back off then I walked out the room quietly so I wouldn't wake anyone.

But before I could make it out of the house unseen I bumped into Hayes.

"Are you going to tell Kian?" Hayes spoke confidently.

I stuttered to reply, "Why? Nothing happened." I felt the tears swelling up in my eyes.

Hayes just shrugged, "That's what they always say"

I walked to the front door and down to my car quickly getting in and looking for my phone in the compartment in my car.

Once I had it I looked at my messages to see over 47 unread messages and 39 missed phone calls all from Kian.

I sat back in my chair let out a long breath.

Then suddenly I just lost it.

I starting hitting the steering wheel in front of me and starting kicking my feet. I was screaming loudly.

"I hate myself!" I repeated over and over again until I just stopped and sat back in my chair again.

I grabbed my phone again and looked at the most recent message from Kian.

Kian: I waited three hours for you to get here. Three fucking hours with roses and chocolates! I sat by myself looking like a fucking idiot. You better have a good explanation why you couldn't make it Andrea. I would have never done this to you.

I placed my phone down and turned on the car with tears streaming down my eyes.

Kian Pov.
"Dude, she fucking read it twenty minutes ago and hasn't replied!" I shouted aloud to Jc as we packed up our stuff.

"Give her a break Kian" Jc spoke softly.

I rolled my eyes and set my phone down, "She's just been really weird lately. I don't think River should be around her right now." I avoided eye contact with Jc and continued packing.

Jc didn't speak a word and that's when I realised I had said the wrong thing.

"Oh Shit, Jc I didn't reali-" Jc cut me off.

"Don't worry about it" he let out a small laugh and continued what he was doing.

The reason Jc and Lia broke up was for River.

Lia was such a beautiful girl but she had a dramatic fall out when they were dating. She would always pick fights with Jc, smash things on the floor and throw things at walls. It scared River And Jc told Lia she had to stop. Lia agreed but it continued and then Lia had forced Jc to choose between her and River and well he chose River.

"Maybe you should give Lia a call" I spoke searching for Jc's eyes.

He pulled away, "Yeah, maybe"