Chapter 41

Connor Pov.
We had decided that it was Goodbye week on O2L channel and it was so depressing to say goodbye.

I was really happy for us all though because it was great to see what we would all be doing individually.

"I'm going to go upstairs and get my video out of the way." Kian smiled nervously holding onto his still bandaged hand then proceeded to walk away.

"I'm going to do the same." Sam smiled and I couldn't believe how happy he was about the whole thing.

Sam was willing to give up everything to live a normal life. I couldn't believe how okay he was with that especially after everything we had been through together.

"I think we should all get a move on." I spoke and walked out of the room.

Kian Pov.
"I'll use Jc's camera to film my video can you just pass me my memory card out of my broken one because there is something I need to get off there." I spoke to Andrea as she handed me the memory card then started setting up Jc's camera for my goodbye video.

I put the memory card on Jc's laptop then grabbed files off it until something caught my eye.

It was a thumbnail with River in the middle sitting on her bed.

I pressed play and the video began.

"This is my suicide note." After those words I immediately paused it and looked at Andrea.

"Delete is please" I turned back to the laptop and went to press delete but instead pressed play.

"Maybe I'm just a kid wanting to end this pain." River paused for a moment before continuing, "I grew up raised by six guys who cared more about me than theirselves and I wouldn't know what love was today if I had never met them. See I realise today that it was never the boys or Hayes or Jack J or Maggie! It was me!"

My chest began to hurt as she spoke.

"Please turn it off now Kian!" Andrea raised her voice.

"Today I realised what a family was and I already had that where I was and I didn't need anyone else but they didn't need me. Not anymore." River was crying which only made me cry. "I want to say sorry to everyone I've ever disappointed or didn't live up to their expectations because I know I never lived up to mine"

"Kian turn it off now!" Andrea yelled out at me again.

"River I told you to come downstairs and join everyone!" That was Sam. River looked at the door in the video and froze. Soon he walked away and she breathed a sigh of relief, "I love all of you.. Every single one of you have been there for me since I came into this family and I say family because everyone who makes YouTube videos or Vines are my family. My real family."

"Kian turn it off!" Andrea started hitting at me but I stared blankly at the screen while tears slipped down my cheek.

"I'm sorry" River spoke her last words and turned the camera off.

"I hate you Kian!" Andrea yelled at me and walked out the door.

I put the laptop down and walked to the camera and pressed record.

I began the video not knowing what to say but I knew I needed to get it over and done with.

Andrea Pov.
"I'm just going to head home. Can you tell Kian I left please?" I gave a faint smile to Jc before putting on my shoes.

"Of course" Jc replied, "Is there something bugging you?" He asked me.

"No, nothing." I spoke and straightened myself up.

"You have always been the worst at lying." He let out a laugh and held out his arms signalling me to give him a hug.

I hugged him tight then let go.

"Not as worst as Lia." Everything fell silent and Jc soon realised what he had said.

"Lia was a really lucky girl Jc. I bet she misses you." I spoke knowing what had been on his mind a lot lately.

"Thank you Andrea" he smiled and I turned around and left.

River Pov.
"Come back here!" I yelled into my phone and Jack again hung up on me.

I threw my phone across the room and cried into my hands.

I was so angry that Jack never realised the pain I was in and angry that he left me all alone.

Suddenly I looked up from my hands when I heard the door knob of the front door turning.

I got up and ran to the front door.

"Jack!" I cried out but when I looked at the figure standing in front of me I noticed it wasn't Jack but Andrea.

"Oh my god River are you okay?" Andrea spoke and I fell to the floor.

Andrea dropped her stuff on the ground and ran to me. She hugged me in her arms.

"River it's 1:30 in the morning. Why would Jack be here?" Andrea questioned me and I looked up to her mouthing the words sorry because I had let Jack stay later then he should have, "Fix your self up and you are telling me everything." Andrea let go of me and began to walk off.

"Andrea" I called to her.

"Now River." She pointed towards the couch and picked up her stuff.