Chapter 24

River Pov.
We were lying on the hood of Jacks car looking at the stars.

We were in a park.

"Let's go on the swings." He said and I couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"What's so funny?" He asked as we walked up to the playground.

"The way you say swing." I laughed and sat on the swing set. Jack sat on the other next to me.

"Whoever jumps the furthest wins!" he spoke.

"I'm in a skirt." I said reminding him.

"Who cares? No ones around and I'll be jumping so don't worry. I won't see anything" he winked at me. "Okay ready.. Now!"

We both jumped and the idiot I am I forgot to take off my heels and slipped onto Jack.

"Well this is cliché" he laughed.

We began to kiss.

We stood up and went back to the car.

The kiss started to become more passionate.

I took off my jacket.

But a few seconds after Jack pulled back.

"Are you sure this is right?"

"More than right." I replied.

He turned on the car and began to back out of that park.

"Do you want me to drop you off at your place." He questioned.

I nodded, "Did you want to stay the night?"

"Won't the O2L boys be there?"

"Nope, they'll crash at the Janoskians place tonight." I smirked.

Kian Pov.
After Trevor had told us that River had left the party with Jack J my heart dropped.

Andrea tried to calm me down as I tried ringing her phone over and of over again.

"Kian!" I heard my name over the music and saw Rebecca Black holding Rivers phone.

"I was going to my car and this phone was ringing constantly from your number. It was in Ricky's car." She chucked me Rivers phone and it was smashed.

"She's going to be fine Kian! Jack is a good person!" Andrea said assuring me as Rebecca walked off.

"Well it's not like we can go looking for them because we've been drinking!" I shouted throwing my cup on the ground. "He better not touch her!" I kept repeating over and over again.

Hayes walked past and I immediately stopped him.

"How dare you?" I spoke shoving at him. He looked at me like he was hiding something. "What? What is it?" I shoved at him again.

"Leave my brother alone!" Nash stood in front of Hayes.

"It was a lie!" Hayes shouted out.

"What was a lie?" I tried to look at Hayes but Nash kept getting in the way.

Hayes shoved Nash out of the way and looked at me.

"Maggie and I meant nothing!" The music had stopped and everyone had heard. He noticed but he continued anyway. "I never liked Maggie! I've always loved River."

Maggie was across the the room and when everyone looked towards her she ran out of the house.

Ricky Pov.
"Hey, you've reached Jack Johnson's voicemail, I guess.. Just leave a message and I might get back to you."

The beep went off and I began to talk.

"Jack, please don't tell River about anything."

I ended it.

Jack was always in agreement to tell River about her adoption with Sam but she was just too delicate to handle it.

River was delicate.