Love at first growl

In this chapter you will witness something special pass between Alice and Alex. If you do not like it, you can skip a few paragraphs and hope for the best.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up smiling. Hazel eyes looked at me with tender love. I laughed and snuggled deeper into the sheets of our bed. My dress was still on, and Alex was in his white shirt and black slacks or whatever. He laughed and dragged me to him, pulling the blanket from my eyes. His eyes lowered to my lips, I smiled teasing him. "You weirdo, you were watching me sleep." My voice sounding like a soft whisper. He shivered.

"I was not..." He acted offended. I laughed again, I couldn't help it, he was just too cute. He raised a brow challengingly. "Is there something funny?"

"Oh yes. It's a guy actually." He growled at me, I narrowed my eyes, a sly smile playing out on my lips. "He's tall, sweet, kind of dark and handsome." I sighed dreamily, "He's got dark brown hair, a beautiful smile, and blue eyes-"

He rolled on top of me, his knees straddling my thighs. His eyes dark and kind of dangerous. I put a hand over my mouth, "Opps, did I say blue eyes? I meant hazel." He grinned. I felt his fingers on my ribs, going back and forth, stroking my skin. I tried to keep a straight face. But I was dying inside, laughter beating at my throat. Finally he reached my stomach. I burst out in a giggle, thrashing around, trying to smack way his fingers, soft laughter pouring out of me. He laughed along with me, as he began to win. I felt like I was about to die from this ticklish torcher.

He stopped suddenly, looking down at me with a smile on his face. I gasped for air, my lungs burned and my throat felt good, thankful to be used. After catching my breathe, I met his gaze. His warm gaze left me aching and melting. "How about you, anything particularly suit your fancy?" I asked with challenge in my voice. He smirked, leaning down he whispered in my ear, "Actually yes."

"Oh really?" I gasped. pretending to be offended.

He nodded his head. "She's got the palest, softest skin ever." He ran his fingers down my side, skimming over my ribs, gaining a giggle from me. "The cutest little laugh." He smiled.

"The most beautiful smile." He leaned down, his breath warming my face.

"The most intoxicating scent." He skimmed his nose over my neck lightly, making my breath hitch.

"The best, softest, angelic voice." He whispered. I smiled. How does he make me feel so right?

"Capturing icy blue eyes." He put his thumb on my cheekbone, lightly going over my skin.

"And the most beautiful body." His eyes darkened, lust taking over his features as a grin went over his lips. I raised a brow, laughing and pulling his lips down to mine. He snaked his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I groaned and ran my hands through his hair, pulling and tugging his lips with my teeth as my tounge explored his mouth, and his mine. He broke away from me, leaving me feeling deflated at his quick get away.

I think he saw the confusion on my face, "I can't lose control. My wolf... he wants you, and I do too, don't get me wrong. I just... I just want you to be ready." He looked everywhere but me. A pink shimmying up his face, turning into red. I put my hand on his jaw, turning his face to mine, I looked into his loving eyes. Truth lay in them, care, love and fear. Those hazel eyes. Those eyes that hold so much emotion.

I placed my lips on his, in a soft passionate kiss. "I am ready.'' I said, softer than a whisper. He looked at me, eyes flashing golden. His gentle hand brushed my shoulders, as he slid the dress off. I bit my lip, turning my head, avoiding eyes. I felt self conscious, like I was scared, still scared that the scars were there. Scars that screamed out for attention, to look at the broken girl who bore them. That broken girl was me. No one saw me. No one except Alex.