Finally, My Happy Ending

Wow.

I looked... Beautiful.

My white wedding dress, flowed down my long legs, a little slit at the ankle. It made me look beautifully skinny, and molded to my hips. My arms were covered in beautiful intricate white lace, my chest covered in the same lacey material. My hair was done up in a beautiful braided bun, my make up done by, of course, Jessie. Faint white eye shadow, charcoal eyeliner and black mascara. A bouquet of white and *gag* pink roses. Well if you looked closely, the pink look actually really pretty.

Knowing my time was up, I walked out the back of the house, and met Alex's father. "You look absolutely stunning Alice. It's good to have you in the family." I smiled sweetly, feeling welcome in the mans warm gaze.

"Thank you, it means a lot to me, being a part of this family, and loving Alex." He nodded, taking my arm in his and escorting me through the forest.  

Walking silently, I took in the happy birds around me, the blooming flowers and the soothing sound of the wind. I smiled as we came into view of everyone. Everyone who was sitting, turned and stood. I smiled at everyone, my pack members. My brides maids baring the smiles that shined out, loving eyes looked to me. Sabrina, Jessie, Alex's mother. Paige waved at me from her spot which she took after tossing the flower petals over the forest ground. My little flower girl, she looked so happy, and joyful, I just wanted to hug her. I waved back giving a slight laugh, until Alex's father left me to walk on my own. I walked up the little steps to find myself right in front of the man I loved.

Alex. His hair was as messy as usual, his eyes a bright with love as he looked at me tenderly and caringly. He was dressed in a nice black tux and a crisp white dress shirt. I shook my head slightly at his mischievous glimmer. He grinned, flashing one dimple. I looked into his eyes as one of the pack members spoke, repeating the words that needed repeated, staring into his loving hazel eyes I fell into the first time I met him. I remember both of us being scared for each other.

I remember what it was like to meet him, how it was to not feel alone anymore. To feel loved again. And now... I still feel loved. More than loved. Cherished. I didn't let him go facing death, and I sure as hell wasn't losing him now.

"Do you Alice Jean Kingsly, take Alex James Frames as Your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do."

"And do you, Alex James Frames take Alice Jean Kingsly, as your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

"Good." The pack laughed, "You may kiss the bride." As I leaned in, Alex tugged me to him, our lips meeting together in a passionate, loving kiss that sealed us together forever. Twining us together in an un-breakable bond. A bond of love and trust. A bond to the human, wolf, heart and soul.

I looked into the warm eyes of the man I love, my husband, my mate, and the father of my children. I knew we would be together forever. No way was I giving him up, or anyone else. I loved everyone, and no one could change that. I was happy and that was all that mattered.

I was married to the man I loved. I was having two twin boys. And we were adopting Paige.

Already we were starting a family, built from love, trust and hope. Originally, we were separate, I was in pain and close to death, but he found me. We fought side by side, facing down the demons in our paths and stood our ground.

And we would be together in our minds, bodies, wolves, hearts and souls.

We would stay together.

Forever.

Finally, I've found my happy ending.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you all for following me through this story. Thank you for those who fanned and voted. Thank you for those who commented, you've built my story up to where it can be noticed. I know this story had a lot of sharp twists and turns but for those who loved it thank you.

I plan on writing a lot more stories, so if you wish follow me as more and more pop into Wattpad.

~Love,

~Lauren ;*