Our Talk

All the guys filed into the game room and sat around. Blake sat in the bean bag, his arms crossed. Cole sat down tapping his fingers on his knee. And Shawn just lay back on his arms.

"Spill," I said, leaning on the closed door.

I was really angry at them. Why didn't they tell me about all the guys? Surely they knew, after all they practically run the school. I was about to start yelling at them but I stopped when Blake opened his mouth.

Blake sighed, "Fine. I'm the one that used your toothbrush to clean the toilet."

"WHAT!?!" I yelled.

He didn't really use my toothbrush to clean the toilet did he? It would explian that funky taste that I thought was the toothpaste, but....Oh my god! I'm going to kill him!

"Why the hell did you do that?" Cole asked calmly.

Thank you Cole, I thought.

I mean was it really necessary to use my toothbrush to clean the toilet? What is his problem? God I think I'm going to be sick.

Blake shrugged, "I got the idea from Shawn."

I turned my attention to Shawn, who gave a nervous laugh.

"Yeah but that was last April Fool's, I swear I didn't tell him....uh....recently." Shawn stuttered.

Fine so maybe it wasn't Shawn's fault, but seriously Blake.

"What did I ever do to you?" I asked Blake.

Blake laughed, "Came out of your mother, that's what you did."

My face paled. He seriously didn't say that.

I grabbed the remote on the recliner and hurled it at him. He brought up his arm and blocked it. but wither way it hit his arm.

"Fuck!" Blake shouted, "What the hell Tori?! That freakin hurt!"

"You deserved it," Cole said.

Shawn chuckled, "I came out of my mom."

Shawn looked down at his hands, like he was in his own world. I stared at him with the most confused expression. When he was done laughing he looked up at all of us. We were all staring at him.

"What?" he asked confused as to why we were staring at him.

"What did you want to talk to us about?" Cole asked, turning his attention back at me.

I was to caught up in what Blake had said I had totally forgotten what I was going to say. But now I remembered.

I sighed, "Is it true that all those man whores and dicks are after me?"

The guys all looked at each other then back at me.

"Um...how did you find out?" Shawn asked.

Was he serious? He knew and he didn't tell me? After helping him with his stupid math test, he still doesn't tell me. How long has he even known? Days? Weeks? Why didn't he tell me?

Suddenly this all seemed hilarious. All those stupid guys with no life, coming after me. That's hysterical.

I started to laugh and the guys stared at me. Obviously not knowing why I was laughing.

"You know what?" I said laughing to hard to even talk.

"What just happened?" Shawn asked, confused.

"I think it's that time of the month," Cole answered.

Blake chuckled, "Yeah let's go with that."