Halloween

Happy Thanksgiving! So just real quick before you read the chapter. I wanna give thanks to my family, who although they can be a pain in the butt, I still love them. I want to give thanks to my friends for being supportive and helping me through highschool. And last I want to thank you fans that are patient with me and you keep reading on. Thanks guys :) Ok the end! Noooww you may begin the chapter....mwahaha.

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Tori's POV

It was amazing how time could move so fast. It was too soon when I was walking down the halls with the rumors about the Trips Halloween party tonight. All the Freshman's were feeling left out. Sophomores were furious but not as mad as the Juniors who thought they were invited. The only people attending were the Seniors.

I had already been watching the boys these last few days. Cole had a checklist and each of the boys would pick three or four things on the list then go off and buy the items. When they came home they'd put whatever they bought in the basement before checking it off the list. I had made the mistake on asking Blake if he wanted help in retrieving something on their list. I got bad looks that turned to words, which turned to me saying things, then he would shout back. Lets just say I ended up throwing the remote control at him causing his shoulder to get a small bruise. Whoops.

I shut my locker after grabbing my lunch and started heading to the lunch room.

"Tori!" I heard someone yell behind me. I turned around and smiled at Cali.

"What's up?" I asked as she caught up and walked beside me.

"Today's Halloween!" She squealed as she grabbed my forearm and shook me.

"I know! Now let go." I took my arm out of her grasp and we continued walking down the hall. "So what were you planning on doing?"

Cali shrugged, "Pass out candy to kids. You?"

"Probably going to Mark's house. How are you so excited if your only passing out candy?" I asked.

"Because the little kids are adorable!"

"Makes sense." As we went by the lockers I saw the small decorations of bats or pumpkins. A few teachers had ghosts on their doors. It made me wonder if we were in high school or elementary school.

"Boo!" Two hands grabbed my hips and I yelled. Mark kept his hands on my hips while he laughed, "Your face. Priceless."

I hit his shoulder and dropped his hands from my waist, "Rude."

Cali just shook her head, "You two are really something."

"What something are we hmm?" Mark asked Cali. She just frowmed and glared at him and for a second Mark held her glare before pulling his head down. "Um..." He coughed to regain his voice and looked back up at me, "So were you going to come over or do you want to go somewhere else?"

It wasn't right the way I saw Cali glare at Mark. It was easy to tell he was trying to change subject, I wouldn't have let it slide if it weren't for the fact I didn't understand what just happened. So I looked towards Mark, "What do you mean something else?"

He grinned, "Well you are a soccer star."

"I don't get it." I said clueless.

Cali rolled her eyes, "He means since your so buddy-buddy with the Parris brothers if you were going to their party?"

"I am not 'buddy-buddy' with the Parris brothers." I replied hastily.

"Well everyone thinks one of them is interested in you. If not all." Cali didn't look at me and Mark just stared at the floor.