Friday's Tryouts

FUN FACT THAT YOU ALL SHOULD KNOW: Um so everyone wants me to make a sequel of Suzie and Conlan. I'm thinking about doing that :) So just keep that in mind. I'm planning it out. Another thing. Yeah Suzie is 9 and Conlan is 12. Some of you don't think its possible at 12 but I have friends that have it at 12 and I even have a cousin that went through that at 11. So yeah....haha. And sorry for not posting but school is coming up, I'm going to be busy and its going to be hard. And then I had to write this chapter FOUR times because wattpad was being a meany. After all I was on vaction and then I get back and I realize my internet doesn't work, the same with some neighbors. And then some of you thought I forgot about this book, but honestly I love this book. I love writing it, because it is so much fun. And then I also have guests from a different country and now im just blabbering on and on and on. But as you can see I had many difficulties. Sorry, oh and this is my first year in high school. Whoo go panthers! Yes that's my team. So just keep that in mind. Like all that I have said. This is more like a short authors note that anything, but please understand. Oh and before I forget. DreamingWhileWriting, yeah if you read this I just wanted to tell you that Conlan is a real person :P And he loves you too.

Ok thats it, on with the chapter. Enjoy

*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*=*

Tori's POV

"Where's Mark?" Em asked as she sat by me for lunch.

"He's at home. He needed to stay over." I replied as I ate my yogurt.

Cali walked over and sat across from us, "Tori I haven't forgotten about tomorrow."

I groaned, "Yeah yeah. Five o'clock."

Cali laughed while Em looked at us weirdly.

Tomorrow I had to go shopping with Cali. Might as well bury my grave.

"So," Em said, "How are tryouts?"

I shrugged, "Good. Why?"

"I promised Shawn I'd watch him today. To see if he made the team and all. But I'll root you on too Tori." Em answered with a smile.

I smiled back, "Thanks Em. So how's it going with you and Shawn?"

Em looked down with a small blush, "He's really funny. Well he's sweet too. I invited him for dinner tomorrow. So I think he's coming."

I was about to say something when I noticed Cali wasn't looking. I followed her gaze and it fell on Jack.

"Cali why are you looking at Jack?" I asked.

She looked at me hopefully, "Does he really have a six pack? Omg I heard Blake Parris has a eight pack? Is that true? Come on Tori you should know your on the team."

I frowned, "One I'm not on the team and I probably won't be. Two why would I pay attention to that. And three why do you want to know?"

Cali shrugged, "Just wondering."

I shook my head, "So what are you guys doing for Halloween?"

"Shawn invited me to his Halloween party. It's at his house and everyone is invited." Em said.

Cali shrugged, "I was going to pass out candy. What about you Tori?"

"I don't even know. I think me and Mark were going to go together. Like old times but I don't know."

We talked the rest of lunch. Cali kept reminding me of tomorrow and I kept trying to keep my mouth shut. We exchanged information of what we do in a specific class. And after we headed back to classes.

There was a knock on the locker room door. I figured it was a guy because a girl would have just walked in. I pulled my shirt down and sat on the bench ready to put my cleats on.