Chapter Thirty Three// Tease Much?

"How come every time I come to your house you are always shirtless?" I giggle, standing in Nathan's door way, admiring the way water droplets roll down his abs and fall onto his swimming trunks. I avert my eyes back up to his to restrict myself from ogling his perfect body.

"Come in," his lips creep into a smile as I notice him eyeing my bright pink bikini top between my denim jacket. I am also wearing my white ripped shorts which are frayed at the bottom. I really like them and the way Nathan stares at them with fixated eyes I know I have made a good choice.

"So, you home alone?" I mention at the way the house is unfamiliarly silent apart from our voices. He leads me through the kitchen then out into the garden through the glass slide doors. His new pool is massive, taking up a third of their garden. Bordering the cool crystal water are a few deck chairs along with some water pistols. The light from the sun reflects off the transparent water, making it sparkle.

"My mom and sister our out and my dad works Sundays. So yeah, it's just us," he turns to face me with a slight smirk forming across his lips. His lips are mesmerising. Just the mere glance at them and I am transported back to our kiss, replaying the sensation that came with this hands holding me. However I soon notice that his lips have now formed into a full dominating smirk. I stare into his eyes and one of his eye brows rose.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I question with a worried giggle. Nathan brings his hands round to the front of his body, a water gun positioned in his arms.

"You'll see," with a grin inplastered on his face he pulls the trigger and water suddenly squirts out from the front. The force of the water takes me by surprise, resulting with a high pitch squeal escaping my mouth.

"Nathan! Ahhh!" Using my hands in defence, I jump around like a skittish drowned rat, my hair already drenched and strangely. The water slides down he length of my body, it freezing against my bare skin.

Enlightening his face, the enjoyment from squirting me with ice cold water makes his grin widen. "I don't think your wet enough," he laughs as he runs towards me, still armed with the water gun.

"I hope that wasn't an innuendo," I run to the other side of the garden with my eyes clamped shut. From the sound of wet footprints approaching, I know Nathan is near. Soon enough another blast of ice cold water collides with my legs and stomach; I let out another horrified yelp. "That's it!"

"Hey! Where did you find that?" Nathan asks in shock as I hoist up another water gun I found lying on the grass, unattended and ready to use. I target his bare chest and let some water squirt out, splashing against his rock hard abs.

"You better run," my eyes narrow and I savour the blank rush of panic that washes Nathan's face pale. "I'll give you three seconds to run," I tease, holding up the weapon with a confident smirk. "One..." Nathan doesn't hesitate and bolts across the grass within seconds. "Three!" I blurt out, chasing after him with all my energy. My legs are a blur beneath me.

"What about two?" Shouts out Nathan as I catch him up, hot on his trail. He leaps over a sun bed and crouches down behind it, positioning his water gun on it for aim. I freeze in my steps as I dart him a challenging look. "You're trapped." His eyes twinkle.

I turn around and sprint to a tree by the garden fence, hoping the trunk will be thick enough to hide behind. Thankfully I fit, my whole body shielded from Nathan. With my heart beat tamed back down to a steady rate, I sneak an apprehensive glance back over in his direction. To my surprise, Nathan is no longer there. Where is he? Did he go back inside? For a better look, I step out of my hiding place and fully scan the garden- yet still no Nathan.

"Boo!" I scream as a wet pair of arms wrap around my waist all of a sudden, the whole garden a blur of colour as I am picked up into the air and spun around.