Chapter Thirty Five// Hey Princess

"What will you do?"

"I don't know. Beat him up maybe?" His breathe burns my neck.

"You're absurd!" I force myself away from him, over coming with a power a never thought I had. He won't lay a finger on Nathan if I can stop it.

"Pardon?"

"You couldn't take down Nathan even if you were on steroids," I scoff whilst slipping out from under the barrier of Josh's arms. He jumps to his feet with a dark shadow casting over his face, his piercing blue eyes ice cold.

With a dominating glare he approaches me with his eyes targeting mine, forcing me to back up towards the wall. "Hey princess! What did you just say?" He hisses harshly, venom dripping from his sour tongue.

"You couldn't beat up Nathan in a million years," I stare strongly. I plant my feet firmly on the ground of his bedroom floor, no longer overpowered by his threats.

"What about me, Ethan and the rest of the football team? Do you think all of us could beat that nerd up?" Josh challenges as he cracks his neck to the side with a daunting stare.

"I thought Nathan was your mate?" I ask slowly, questioning him.

"Yeah, was. I heard about that kiss of yours." My eyes enlarge. "I may be suspended, but considering my mom is still yet to find out, Ethan came round earlier and told me everything," Josh hisses down my ear. "Mr hot lips won't be much more after I'm done with him."

"We weren't even dating when w Nathan kissed-"

"Don't say his name!" Josh barks, tensing his arms. Trapped with my back pressed against the wall, there is no way of escape- the door still locked.

"I'm not being your girlfriend, so just drop it and let me go."

"No, I already told you, I want you."

"Why? Why me? What is it that is so special about me?" I shriek, desperate for an answer that I find incomparable to define.

"You have always been mine. That never changed." The glare Josh then sends me is so sharp I fear it will cut my skin, the way his eyes trail the length of my body tenses me up as if I'm going to snap. His face draws closer and his hair runs against my cheek, his lips biting into my neck. I hiss with a rigid intake of breath at the abrupt sting of pain. Trembling with the unknown fear of his deadly actions, I struggle to breathe as his lips continue to suck against my tender skin.

"J-Josh..." With a quiver in my lip, I bite down hard to restrict the urge to shake from the nasty hickey I feel forming beneath his hungry lips. His rhythm only speeds up, my neck aching for release.

"Say you'll be mine," he orders.

"Never. Never again," I whimper innocently.

"Say it," he growls, scratching down the other side of my neck. His nails create sharp lines vertically scaring my skin.

"No!" I plead for him to stop. My arms are no use as he pins them against the wall above my head.

"Either you be my girlfriend, or Nathan gets it. Even if I can't take him down physically, he has a weakness that I am prepared to temper with."

"What is that?" I stutter with a panicked gaze.

"Popularity."

This is crazy! What is going on? My brain hurts I can't take it all in. "I... I don't understand," my body is weak from the strength of trying to push him away. With my energy draining drop by drop, my fragile frame can't take much more.