First meet ;-)

Neha's pov:

I got off my bed , stood in front of my wardrobe glancing through all the dresses...After a lot of confusions I chose to wear a pink kurti.Soon I headed to the lavatory, had a nice shower, put on the kurti and beige color leggins and matched it with pink studded earrings . I blow dried my hair combed it well and clutched a few strands of my hair , put on some kajal. Then I saw my outlook in the mirror.

I looked presentable.

I took my certificates , kept them in my tote.

By that time my phone beeped...

It was Abhay.

I answered the call ..."Abhay I am ready. Wait a second I will come out" I spoke in a hurry.

"Hey hey Neha listen !!
I got a call from the embassy office and I have a few visa verification process itseems so I can't come to pick you up.
Am sooo sorry nehsss!!
Pardon mee!!

I 'll text you the office address .

you please take a cab nehhs!!

Soo soo soo sorry ..

I'll meet you in the evening and it will be your treat", Abhay exclaimed.

"Ohhh Abhay it's okay. I will go on my own. You don't worry! Take care buddy!! Bye !!", I said and hanged the call.

I got a text from Abhay.

"Nehss ...this is the address

Ace group of companies
6th main road
Thiruvanmiyur
ALL THE BEST Nehss"

"Okay Abhay!!Thank you !! "I texted back.

"It's just a few stops ahead of my house .I shall go to the main road and take a share auto " I thought in my mind..

I put on my tote ,wore a black heel ,
got out of my house, locked the door and started walking towards the main road.

It was a busy hour, I could see many vehichles crossing by..
I was struggling a lot to cross the road...
I stood there for minutes staring at the road.That's when I sensed there were no vehichles except a bike which was coming so far away. My mind voice uttered "Neha it's the right chance run baby run!!"
I ran across the road.

Arjun's pov:

I was deeply thinking about the conversations with mom and dad the previous day. I literally had no idea what decision to take..I didn't want to go to office, but what if my dad cancels my racing license..I can't go for any race after that...

ohh no!! these thoughts are sucking me!!

I decided to go for a ride , get some fresh air and think about the stuffs later..

I took my bike keys and helmet , went out of my house.I started my darling and soon drifted towards the road. I raised the speed and flew like a wind in the East coast road.

I was in deep thoughts while riding.I came back to my senses only when I saw a girl crossing the road.She literally had no sense!! she simply jumped across the road..

I could'nt control my speed...I applied a sudden brake , but I couldn't balance the speed of the wheels as I suddenly applied the brake. So I lowered my bike sideways by sliding the wheels . Now my bike laid down.

Thank God !! I didn't bump into the girl..I managed to get out with a few scratches and my poor bike laid motionless on the road...

That girl stood in a shock in the middle of the road closing her eyes.

I dusted my pants , took off the helmet and went near the girl.

She was now staring at me with widened eyes.I could see her fright from her panicked eyes.

"Are you alright?? "I questioned her.

"Ohh ...y ..ye.... yess..."she muttered after coming out of the shock .

"yu you youu are bleeding ..." she said pointing to the side of my right palm.

"Uffff ....Are you out of mind??" I frowned at her.

She gave a confused look.

"Do you have any sense?? Have you ever crossed road in your life time??
You must be dead by now , if I hadn't applied the brake...FOOL" I yelled at her.

"Hey mister stop shouting ...and don't you dare to call me a fool.."she shouted back.

"You are a fool and there is no doubt in it "I screamed at her.

"Shut up mister!!

You were coming so much far, that's why I crossed the road.

How will I know you are riding a jet ?? The fault is yours ...You came in a jet speed.

You are the one out of mind!!

Don't you know to follow road rules??

Do you think yourself as a bike racer????

Showing off to girls!! and now you're blaming me !!...you IDIOT " she started speaking out furiously with cold anger in her eyes...

"Look here I don't wanna show off !!

Even if you don't agree I am a racer!!

Am not an idiot and that's you.!!
only because of your stupid road crossing skill my bike is in this poor state.

See a lot of scratches!!! You don't know how much it values to me" I frowned.

She didn't give up!! In a full swing she was quarrelling with me,

"You really don't value your life, instead of seeing your scratches,you are worrying for your bike...what a man you are???

If you are going in the same speed I am damn sure you will meet with an accident".

"Ohhh shut your bloody mouth and get out of this place you silly girl..",I shouted.

I lifted my ducati and waved my fingers over the scratches , climbed on it and rode off .She stood there dumbstruck.

"Day can't be worser than this...what a girl she is.The fault is with her and she is just shouting at me !!oooooooffff" I thought to myself.

So how was the chapter guys??

What do you think about Arjun & Neha's first meeting??