On the wheels!! A kiss in the air :^)

Neha's pov:

Alfred appa* compelled me to stay with his family in their home , but I declined it . I couldn't leave my house where I was brought up ,where I had lived all these years. I had so many memories to cherish at this place. It possessed the memories of my parents at this home which I treasure a lot.
Somehow I convinced him and he let me stay alone at my place with a promise that atleast every weekend I should visit them. I happily agreed to it.

Miracles do happen in life !!!

I never believed in the statement until that day. Arjun had kindled a liveliness into my life. My tough and lonely life has become a complete topsy turvy now with a bunch of relatives counting from my grandpa to my brother's cute little kid. Not only that , with Arjun by my side it was really heaven. Words can't express how happy I am now a days.

Met as a stranger ,
From No one to someone,
From Someone to Friends,
From Friends to Love,
From Love to Life,
We're bonded together by fate!

A month was left for our engagement. We decided to get wedded only after six months , exactly by January. Since Abhay would be returning from US for an vacation during January ,we decided to fix a date by then . And one more thing Arjun's mom warned everyone at home not to spill the beans to Abhay. She wanted to see the priceless reaction of Abhay when he comes to know that his bestie Neha would be his anni*.
Even I can't wait to see his reaction , but I am sure I will be dead in his hands for not letting him know this.
I hope Arjun and his mom would save me from his wrath.

Me and Arjun become so much lovey dovey in the recent days. Arjun would pick me up in the mornings and would drop me at home after office hours. The mornings would be such an haste with me getting up late always ,sometimes I even pity him for waiting patiently outside my home. Not even once he has yelled at me for my laziness. So generous of him.

But during the evenings it would be the reverse thing , he would have no heart to leave me alone . He used to turn off his bike's engine and we stand in front of my home and talk for hours till the sky turns pitch dark. He would leave me with a heavy heart only after sleep calls me and I start yawning now and then . He orders me to sleep and leaves.

I used to call him inside my home so that we could have a leisure talk , instead of standing like that for hours, but he always rejects saying that, " it's better to stop at the doorway otherwise I am not responsible if something happens then , Already I am not able to control my hormonal swings when ever I see you ". I always blush to beet red hearing him say that lines.

My mornings bloomed with Arjun's wake up calls and my nights gloomed with endless midnight talks with him. We spoke from nothing to everything. We got to know more about ourselves.
Sometimes we used to have a ride to the nearby ECR beach and sit there for hours with his hands holding me by my shoulders , else I would bury my face to his chest and he would drape me in his embrace. His soft fingers would caress my hair smoothly.

I was happy , beyond happy!!
I rejoiced every moment of my life with my sweet heart. Don't blame me for calling him sweet heart . Sorry but I couldn't stop endearing him.

I admire him as a person , not only that , I admire him for being so passionate . Though he was sailing in two boats at the same time ,he never gave up his passion. Whenever he speaks about his bike and racing he becomes over enthusiastic . His smoky black eyes would detail how excited he is whenever it comes to his passion.

That day at the office he looked very tensed. He was ruffling his hair with his fingers ,while his right hand fingers were zigzagging over the phone screen. The usual glitter in his face was missing. He did'nt even notice that I was standing in his cabin .