With love ,we parted miles apart ..!!

Arjun's pov:

After all I was totally wretched up in this forlorn state for the last few days. I have been anguishing over whatever Neha asked the other day. I couldn't bear that those words were uttered by the love of my life, whom I thought would stand by me in everything.

Yes !! I am much desperate now . I want her to support me ,but what the hell, Love or Race ?, she is asking me to choose between the two. "Shhhhhhh ...My God.", I screamed out louder , face palming myself.Being disturbed from all these thoughts , there is no tranquility.

After spitting out everything ,she was assuring me that she was playing a prank . And a few minutes back , here my dad was insisting on the matters that she let out. So whatever she said was spoken from her heart and it was not a prank .Everything is planned . I just couldn't take it.

Temporized from the happenings , I couldn't wind up to any kind of conclusion. Meanwhile I got a call from her .Though we tried to speak our hearts out, words didn't help us this time . Silence, was the only thing exchanged between us. I could feel her blues through her meloncholic tone. As I was already feeling down, without talking much , I asked her to sleep and hanged the call.

The next day went in a jiff. I didn't dare to meet her. I wanted some time to digest whatever happened.

Unable to sleep , I rolled over and over again. My eyes felt heavy and dozy , but I couldn't sleep due the morose . If this continues , my temper would reach its peak . So I decided to go for a long ride ,as all I needed was to free my mind from this sullen feeling. This long ride would take me out of everything.

Without thinking much ,I grabbed my bike keys and scarmed out of the house . Soon I was fleeing on my ducati ,a lonely ride , inhaling the lines of fresh cool air . Wheezing the fresh smell of the wind in midnight ,as the breezy air kisses me and caresses my hair, I was into nostalgia . I felt refreshed and free from all the worries.

In the dark night with parallely arranaged street lights making the side walk glow in dark ,the roads seemed to invite me with a lit up face ,I rode through them. Indecisive of where to stop , it become quite a long ride all through the night.

The sun had started to peek a boo from the clouds , spreading the golden rays around its vicinity. Only then I realised that I have been riding for a very long time . Weariness swept in me all of a sudden and I decided to stop for a tea or coffee that's how I ended up in front of a highway tea stall.

Parking my bike near a tree , I strode towards the woden benches put in front of the tea stall. Asking for a cup of tea , I got seated on one of those wooden benches , I streched my hands and legs a little , letting out a deep yawn in tiredness.

The people seated near me were conversing in kannada , only then a hoarding kept nearby the stall came into my view. I came to know that I was somewhere near the outskirts of banglore.

"I've come a very long distance ", I sighed at the moment when I realised that it was such a long ride.

While I was gulping the tea ,my phone beeped bringing me back to the world where I belong.

Shhh I totally forgot this device....

It was displaying Dad in the name card . Fathomed in deep thoughts ,I swiped the answer button.

"Arjun, Where are you da ?", he asked which made me go sweaty, How could I tell him that am somewhere here in a unknown village at Banglore ??.

"At a friend's place dad",I lied.

"Ohh right then ,I just got a call from the MD of silica groups . Their team is coming over tomorrow itseems , Arrange for a meeting at your office da . See you tomorrow ",he informed.