Hurtful love :/

I dedicate this chapter to MAG2rose, aaradhana_adithya, AuthorPS,AyushiSoni408 Thank you lovely ppl for reading my book with so much patience. Keep supporting me.Love you loads 😚😚

Neha's pov:

Abhay resumed his speech without giving any pause between the words . Too much of excitement was visible in his tone, "Nehss! ! Guess what ??, Teenu Francis proposed me..!!
Its a long detailed story Nehss . I will fill in every tiny bits of details to you. Please don't be waspish to me after hearing everything. It happened all of a sudden . At that moment I couldn't deny what she asked for, so I had no other way rather to accept it. "

I just hummed an okay. Nothing went through my ears. Mentally my mind was jammed in Arjun's reverie.

"Nehss.....Did you hear me? " He yelled.

"Mmmmmm .." I replied in a husky voice .

"Teenu ...Teenu Francis ...I thought you'll yell and kill me to death after hearing this name, but you're giving numb reactions. Are you okay Nehss?? " he asked me confusingly.

"Abhay I am sick. I feel little drowsy, can I speak to you after a while?? " I gave him an excuse and without waiting for his reply I swiped the end button and dropped my phone on to the bed.

I sat aimlessly on the bed from the second I came home.

"Will you take the privilege to ride my heart forever??

Will you ride my heart??"

Those words uttered by Arjun was alarming in my mind again and again. The way he confronted .. I was thinking of those moments over and over again. My mind was aroused with a lots of questions peaking inside.

"My God !! He proposed you ,and what have you done Neha ?"

Do you think moving away like this will be a good solution??

Atleast you should have given him a proper reply. Atleast with a proper NO .

Did you even think of Arjun ?? He did everything for you. He gloomed your day with so many surprises. But what have done ,simply walking away ignoring him totally.

Yes .. I have behaved like an idiot. I've hurt Arjun so badly for giving me a pool of happiness. I've hurt him for treating me this much special.

"I am sorry Arjun ! Really sorry Arjun!! I can neither accept your feelings nor confess mine. Sorryyyyyy for hurting you Arjun. "I weeped till there were no more tear beads to shed.

Arjun's pov:

I knew that she had gone through so much pain and sorrows in her life, I wished to lit up the rich smile in her face. I promised myself to bring wholesome happiness in her life.

We might not have shared our love for each other , but I felt her love for me at many incidents. I guessed that she was hesistant in reciprocating her feelings . So I decided on this, "let me take the first step in our life."
So after a big discussion within myself , I made up my mind and decided to confess my feelings for her and make her birthday so much special.

After a rigorous and hectic day at office, I took her to a lovely place. It may even seem dramatic that I took her to a home on her birthday, I knew being with those children will definitely make her day special and gloomy. Yeah I guessed it right !! She seemed happy enough. After savoring those awesome moments with the kids , we both decided to call off the day.