Say yes!!

Yayy !!I am so happy that my book has reached 2k reads.Thanks for the support friends.
This chapter is dedicated to Kyra92 for her continous support.

Neha's pov:
Here I am lying on the bed, rolling from one side to the other unable to get any sleep. My eyes felt so heavy , but I couldn't sleep. How could I??, after the surprise Arjun gave. He is behaving too much sweet and now my heart is in a conflict with my feelings for him. I was in a quandary, whether to accept my feelings for Arjun or not.

I wasn't sure when I drifted off to sleep, I woke up to the sight of the sun rays beaming through the windows. My lips were curved up into a smile from the mere second I woke up. The broad smile was due to the dream I saw this morning. An angelic dream to remember for life and not a nightmare , the only thing I remember from the dream was ,"My head was angled between the arms of a well built macho guy , his seducing eyes were gawking me .When I looked into those sparkling eyes, he gave a peck in my forehead. That guy was none other than Arjun.

This is going beyond limit.Now Arjun is creeping into my dreams too...
with a huge sigh I straightened myself and got down from the bed . Somehow the morning seemed to be very pleasent. My lips were wearing a smile from the moment I woke up.

Since my parents death, I haven't celebrated any of my birthdays. Who will have the mood to celebrate birthdays when your mom and dad had passed away just two weeks before your birthday?

Today I have !, because of Arjun.

Off from my thoughts , I paced to get ready for office.While I espied through my cupboard to chose a dress, the orange salwar got into my eyes, it was gifted by mom two years ago for my birthday and I remember the day when she gave me this , I was screaming to her ,"Mom what is this colour ?and see its too heavy with so much handworks and stuffs .You know right, I don't wear such dresses? "

Mom just said these words, "Amma wants to see you like a girl ! You'll look pretty in this!"

"No way I am wearing this on my B'day. I don't wanna be discomfortable all day in this clumsy clothing and spoil my b'day " I furiously told my mom.
I wiped away the tear beads that plopped out as I thought of this incident.

I groomed up myself in the same salwar. It fitted perfectly even after two years. And one last time I checked myself in the mirror.

 And one last time I checked myself in the mirror

Mom was right!! I looked more like a girl. That wasn't the usual Neha standing there. But I felt little gaudy to go to office in that dress.
"Its okay !! After two years I am going to fulfill mom's wish. She'll be happy seeing me from somewhere".

While searching for my tote , I heard repeated loud horn sounds from the road.
"Who's that making this horrific noise?" I wondered.

I locked the door and strode towards the pavement .My eyes widened and I was totally bemused , Arjun was waiting in front of my home.