Crazy Fights..!!

Sorry for the late update guys!!I was busy in my trip to North India that's why couldn't update..I am sorry again..

Soo here is the next chapter !! Hope u like it!!

Neha's pov:

I approached his cabin , cleared my stuck up throat and knocked the door excusing myself. There was no response. I slightly peeked in through the small gap in the door. I studied the room roaming my eyes across the whole room and found no one inside.

"Where did he go? Did I take a lot of time searching for the file?

Am I late again?? Was he angry again??"

"Ohh Noo..Not again ! " I thought .

Suddenly I heard a loud voice calling me , "Neha mam come to the conference hall we have a meeting."
I turned back to see who it was.,

It was none other than Leena.

"Ok" I mumbled and walked towards the conference hall.

I went inside and found himself sitting in the middle swaying the chair.I approached him and gave the file .

When I was about to talk something , he interrupted me saying " You got it so early " with an annoying look in plastered over his face.

Before I could give a reply he spoke again "Better be seated and listen to the meeting."

"Uhmm okay " I said and took a seat beside him.

Soon the meeting started.It was just a formal introductory session.He gave a quick info of himself. And I must admit I was drooling over him all the while he spoke.

He had a great voice, but literally I didn't listen to what he spoke..I was just staring his looks , his voice was like a bgm score.I was in some other world.

He sat down leaning his back to the seat. Suddenly I felt many people gazing at me . That's when I came out of the drooling world and realised it was my turn now.

I stood up and gave a sorry-look and started of,
Before words came out of my mouth, he cut off my words,"I very well knew you, please be seated and don't waste my time , the next person may start" He said.

Now I was fuming in anger. How could he behave like this infront of others.

Without opening my mouth I sat down with a angry-look in my face.

After all the notable employees spoke up , he stood up from his place and spoke,
"So let's finish the meeting and I hope we'll work together and do our best in future days "He gave a thumbs up and moved out of the room.

I am calling off the decision now.
I am never going to apologise to him.
How could he insult me ..

I was in full fledged anger.I went forward to his cabin to give him back for what he spoke in the meeting .

"What now?? "He asked me.

"What is your problem with me??why do you keep on insulting me??" I questioned back.

"Dont over imagine Miss.Neha..
I dont have any issues with you.You are just another employee working under me.Just get out from here and do your work ."He said.

I gave him a annoying look and stepped out of his cabin .

Deep in my heart I felt so bad ,the way he spoke to me. Yeah what he said was true. I am just a employee to him.But seeing him created a foreign feeling in me.I don't understand what was happening to me.

It's been a month since we started working together.Each time we had a conversation it ended up in a fight.
Some times I felt it soo childish to fight like this. But now it become a routine.Never a day ended up without his crazy fights.

Arjun's pov:

Its been a month! My life has totally changed ,still a part of me craved for my passion.

But a new chapter has opened in my life.

It's NEHA ...

I always annoy her , only because she looks cute in her annoying looks.
A very stubborn girl she is. I adore the way she gives the about-to-kill-me looks at me.

In the past one month we had so many moments together.We attended a lot of meetings together.But all those times I was a perfect moment spoiler.

I even tried a lot to control my mouth but everything went in vain. Each time she was near me I would say something that would annoy her a lot. It's my brain that wanted to see her cute angry stares at me.

Immersed in her thoughts I forgot what's happening around me. I was averted by the loud ring from my mobile.

It was Nikhil ! I swiped the answer button.

"Hey Arj what's up man?? Why didn't you come to the biking school after the race ? Heard that you are going office ! Is that true ??" he asked everything in a full stretch .

"Nikki !! What you heard was true.
I am just doing this out of compulsion." I said.

"Tats so sad of you ! But leave that ! Now coming to the point,Have you forgot the Asian road racing championship is very near..you are participating right??" He asked.

"Ohh noo !! I totally forgot Nikki.Sure I'll rock the race as usual " I replied.

"For that you have to come for practise man "he said.

"But ..office.." I murmured in a husky voice.

"Ohh Arj ! don't say stupid excuses. Come right now to the E4 lane at our school" he ordered and cut the call before I gave a reply.

What to do now ?? I need to go !! was the only thought in my mind.

Some one knocked the door.

To my surprise it was Neha.Seeing her a idea flashed in my mind.

I just stood up from my place walked near her
"Neha ! Could you please take care of the meetings today ? I have an urgent work ,I have to leave early.Can you??" I asked her.

She nodded her head giving a weird look.

I took it as a positive reply and left in a hurry.

"Say atleast a thanks idiot" my brain warned me.

I turned back and saw her still standing in the same place..

"Neha "I called out .

She stared at me.

"Thank you" I said ,turned back and walked out of the place.