The Aftermath

An update after ages !! Sorry... sorry ..sorry ..sorry kind hearts :(

Arjun's pov:

I would love to cross any boulders ,
to fulfill all your wishes ,
because you're priceless to me !!

After all her crazy wish was to ride a bike.

Though it wasn't a big deal for me ,I felt it a little risky . I didn't want her to get hurt by any chance. So I bought her all the protective gears and gifted it to her. I told her the instructions one by one . She was quick enough to grasp everything. Only after making sure that she could manage , our ride started.

And one thing that made me feel special was , she too loves bikes !!
That's another reason why she loves and respects my passion .
That meant a lot to me!! And I'm thankful to get such a woman in my life.

As soon as we halted the bike after the small ride , I freed herself by removing the tug of helmet's brim .

It was utmost pleasure to see the sparkle in her gone wide eyes .
She plunged towards me ,opening her arms . She snuggled on to my chest and gasped "Love you ...." ,but those words was a mere whisper .

Her actions proved those words, her lips landed on mine , I was completely startled and taken away by her move. She kissed me passionately.

Only after a few seconds, I came back to my senses and reacted to her sweet lovie kiss. Then ofcourse we couldn't resist ourselves from deepening the kiss, I relished in the sweetness of her cherry flavoured lips .

We had no clue of how long we smooched together in that open space and how many passer by's crossed us.

Hope nobody had crossed the area for a while , otherwise we would have been charged under public nuisance, since it is Tamilnadu and not any other country to kiss in public. Only tamilians know that feel .Even talking to opposite genders is a crime in many interior parts of Tamilnadu.

We parted from the kiss , only when we heard the chiming of my phone.
She took her hands away from me ,took a few steps and stood before me , leaving an inch gap.

With a annoyed grin on my face, I uttered ," Shhhhh..... who is that moment spoiler....?? "

Hearing me say that , she chuckled.

I fished out the mobile from my jean pocket and gazed the Caller ID .

Before me Neha was in a urge to see who that was. She jumped up crazily and tried to peek in to my phone.

Without letting her strain much , I myself swayed the phone in front of her eyes and made it visible for her.

Only after seeing that it was none other than Nikki , she gave a blissful smile . That smile always takes me out of this world. While I was gawking her standing still in my own reverie, she answered the phone, swiping the call in speaker mode .

"Heyy Arjun !! Are you alive man ??" Nikkil screamed.

I was pulled away from the thoughts, hearing his screechy voice .
Rolling my eyes at Neha who was laughing there , I replied to him , "Helloo...Uhmm.. Hi Nikki !!"

Neha began to listen to our conversation.

"Deii no sign of your existance... what the hell are you doing Arjun??" , he blurted out in a high pitch.

Without letting me reply he was in his own urge to scold me ," Getting qualified for the championship is not enough,
To win , you have to practise man ", he said .