Guilty :/

Arjun's pov:

All I could see was the befuddled face of Neha. All her misunderstandings become void when I introduced Nikkil. Her eye balls struck in shock knowing the fact that Nikki is a guy.

A nick name could create this much problems :0 This shouldn't happen to anyone.God!! This girl has must've read too many wattpad stories..too much of imagination.

I should be angry on her for whatever she spoke up. But here I am trying to sort out everything. Neha its only you who make me do such things.
I really dont know where this is gonna lead me into?.

When I turned my gaze towards her, she saw me with a I -am-so-sorry look , her eyes were asking me for forgiveness and her lips were uttering thousands of sorries in silence . Seeing her in such a pathetic look, I wanted to laugh hard. Somehow I managed and gave a mischievous smirk. The naughty brain of mine wanted to annoy her more. This one reason is more than enough to annoy her .Thinking that a smirk crept all over my face.

Nikkil intruded us "For the first time in history ,a girl is accompanying Arjun !! Am I in dreams?? Arjun don't tell me you're in love and she is your girlfriend!!"

Argh! Nikki you and your shitty mouth.

"Hey hey Nikki sto...stop the nonsense, Nothing like that.. we work together that's it." I tried to put an end to his imagimation.

"Work together?? Only that ..."he asked in disbelief.

"Yes da*.. Huhh sorry I forgot to introduce her. She is Neha !,Working at Ace groups."I told him.

"Ohh no I can't believe !! She is true!" he screamed.

"True?? What do you mean by that ??" I stood in confusion not knowing the reason for his screams.

" This is that Neha you were blabbering on your sleep that day?? " He said these lines which surprised me a lot.

What did I hear now? Did I blabber her name in my sleep?? No way !! Argh Nikki U are dead for this!

Neha's pov :

This was the most embarrassing moment I've ever faced. A total misunderstanding it was !! I felt very shameful for the words I used on him.
Arjun was starring me with a evil grin. I gave a apologetic look." I don't think he will forgive me after all those things I spoke".Guilt was already pricking me.

I didn't know what to do or how to proceed the talk. I was standing still, taken aback by Nikkil 's words. I really couldn't guess if he was teasing Arjun or saying the truth. First he asked if I was his girlfriend, the next one I heard was really astounding "Did Arjun really tell my name while sleeping??or this guy is simply teasing Arjun".

This is turning more awkward now .But Thank god Nikkil started to speak again.

"Sorry Neha !I was just kidding Arjun .Don't take it serious!"he smiled.
"So what he said was not true ?"a thought popped out from my evil brain.

"Nah! That's okay!" I managed as if didn't care about such unwanted things.

"So it seems like a Motorbiking Academy? What are you doing here?" I asked him in confusion.

"Hahaaaa still you don't know that??" He questioned while laughing hard to the hell.

"No I don't know" I nodded my head from left to right.

"Well, Arjun is a superbike racer."
What?? This is another shock for me.

"He is our big time Champion.There can't be any bike race without Arjun.You know what ?He won the Asian Championships two days back." he said with much excitement still glittering in his eyes.