What's bothering u??

Hi guys I felt bad for Arjun! So here is another update to clear his mis understanding. Hope you like it. Happiee Reading!!

Neha's pov:

I have never seen Arjun spending time with his family. Often he ought to be oblivious. Moreover he was not even regular to office in these days. Initially I was worried about the fact where he was spending his time. But from what his mom spoke that day ,I came to a conclusion that he is spending all the time with his girlfriend Nikki or something. Errr I hate that name to the core.
I thought he would'nt be coming to the airport to leave Abhay. Also when I called Abhay before starting from home, he said that he was coming to the airport with his mom and dad. The stupid friend of mine didn't even spill a bean about Arjun's presence, so I just texted that I was ill and would be on leave. But what I thought was totally wrong .Coming out of the friendly hug with Abhay my eyes roamed to a tall masculine figure standing infront of me.He was already glaring me with his sparking eyes and a evil smirk was plastered over his face. He narrowed his eyebrows in shock and his eyes were already shooting out daggers.

Argh Arjun !!  I should've texted the true reason. Now I was caught red handed. I did'nt dare to face him. I thought of explaining him .Before I proceeded do that , this Abhay started his lecture on taking care of myself. I promise nothing went into my stupid brain . I simply nodded my head accepting everything.

"Arjun you must be knowing Neha right??" It was his dad.

"Yeah I've seen her at our office." He said with a strange look.

I did'nt even open my mouth . I stood there numbly. But my great friend did wonders today. Guess what ?? He asked Arjun to be my friend.

Arjun's pov:

I stood like a pillar in the shock of seeing Neha with my brother. After their hugging sessions, her eyes finally met mine. Her face was filled in so many expressions of guilt and shock. My brother was seriously talking with her. I did'nt care to listen them.
Seeing me standing alone , my mom came and stood beside me and started speaking about Neha "Arjun you know what Neha is Abhay's best friend from childhood, except you everybody in our family knows her very well ,she is a innocent kid."My mom was praising Neha filling in Neha this ..Neha that...

Out of everything my mom said , only these words were striking my head "Friends, Just friends.." Only this thing was running in my stupid brain.

That's when Abhay turned back to me and said.,"Arjun, Neha is my only friend for years . I know you hate girls , But this idiot doesn't even know to make friends , Also you both are working together ,So I am left with no option , please befriend her bro. She is really a kid. Bare with this lazy rabbit's stupidness and naughtiness.. You will be her friend from now on . Please take care of her".

Hearing all this Neha shouted "Abhay!Stop mentioning me as a kid. I am not a kid any more. And I don't want any new bestie . One is more than enough. Before you come from US I'll find out my prince charming ! Wait and watch " she grinned at him.

"Aww grown up kiddo please do that...I will be relieved from your tortures and I am already mourning for that poor guy" he chuckled.

"If it's not today, I would have made you run for life. Since you are leaving today you are forgiven"she said and they hitched their knuckles together laughing hard.!!

Huhhhh....I have totally mistaken them. These two are really kids. 
I couldn't stop laughing seeing their cute friendship. I scratched my head in guilt and my heart beats were dancing out in happiness , that she is in search of her prince.

I simply nodded my head in agreement to Abhay without showing any facial expressions. But inside, my heart was thumping faster , asking us to be beyond friends.

All the while Neha was showing her angry bird face. But when it was time for Abhay's departure, her lips curved down with a small drop of tear across the corners.

Seeing her tears , I wanted to assure her that I will stand by her in all her hard times and will never let her miss anyone . I will try to be her solace and make her happy every day.

"Arjun is this you thinking like this?? 
This girl is totally changing me .
I am going nuts because of this girl."
But there was something blocking between us which didn't let me do that.

I was brought back from my thoughts when my mom called me.

"Yes mom" I turned my head facing mom.

"Actually me and dad are going out.     I know you won't be coming ,its a big thing that you came to the airport , Neha is also not in a mood to come with us , So can you please drop Neha at home ?? " my mom asked .

"Okay mom "I nudged.

"But take care of her. Go slow..Don't show your riding skills to her."my mom advised.

"Huhhh...mom !! I'll take care! Don't worry ! " I calmed her.

This is not the first time I am taking her in my bike I smirked inside.

A part of me was doing high jumps inside for the ride with Neha again.The close proximity we had during our last ride flashed before my eyes.

Mom and dad left the airport leaving us to go by bike.

"Come lets go!!" I said.

"Arj.. Huhh Arjun ..about todays morning. I didn't mean to lie.
I am.. am really sorry !!
I was afraid that if you wont let me go..That's why I did so..
Sorry again!!" she was blabbering.

"Ahhh this girl does'nt even know to lie properly" I could'nt stop laughing.

I controlled hard to stop my laughter and said "We'll deal that later at office.Now I am your friend not your boss..come we'll leave! ".

She nodded in acceptance and followed me.

I leapt over my ducati and she too climbed over. I took a turn and throttled faster.But this time the ride was not good like our previous one.She was struggling to balance ,but not even once she tried to catch my shoulders..She was holding the side bars and falling back and forth , I guessed that something was bothering her to hold me.

Why is she behaving weird? Is she angry on me?? But for what? She is the one who lied to me ,but I did'nt even take it seriously!

I did'nt get any answers for that, but I was worried that she might fall down without balance, so I slowed down my bike. I rode at a normal speed ,it was more like a bicycle ride. The most boring ride in my life time ,she too remained silent. The only thing I could do was to watch her through the side view mirror. I quietly saw her.It seemed like hours when we reached her home.

"Thanks for the lift..bye ! "she said and left without even waiting for me to speak.

I was confused of her uncanny behaviour.