Only Annoyance ;(

Arjun’s pov:

I was sitting in my cabin leaning to the chair , scratching the fingers on my forehead. I literally had no idea what work to do.So I thought to study the files on my table and get to know the details of work.

I was flipping through the pages of the files on my table. I went through the files regarding partnership details ,our business firms , and few others. After the quick survey of those files, the next thing came into my mind " I must know about the employees working here and regarding their assignments."

I called the assistant Leena through intercom , asked her to bring the employees profile. She told me that it was with the personal manager and informed me about her late arrival.
I asked her to inform me once she comes to office and hung the call.

Out of boredom I was swiveling , leaning to my chair.

Shhh!! I couldn't bare it even for one day . How am I going to tolerate it for a long time.

While I was immersed  in my thoughts , I remembered the file thing, so I called Leena again .

She replied in a negative tone "Sir she hasn't come yet .It's her first day too, may be she might be stuck up in some traffic..I will let you know once she comes sir”.

"Okay leena.Thank you !!"I told her and cut the call.

Then I sat there staring at my phone browsing through all the social networking sites.After reading the news feeds for few minutes , I swiped my mobile to see the time. I was shocked seeing the time.

It was just 11.00 a.m.

"ohh noooo...Time is running tooo slow" I frowned to myself .

After hours of boredom , I thought to get out of my cabin and have a intro section with the employees myself.

I got up from my place and walked towards the door.I pulled the door to get out of my cabin.

There she stood !! Mesmerising beauty she is!!

"Her charming pretty face with a dimple chin and that natural hazel brown orbs !! " I must admit ,I was startled in her looks.

"Arjun don't drool man!! You are not that type" I calmed myself. But the second I saw her , I felt some weird feeling and that face seemed very familiar.

Deep in my thoughts, my mind alarmed me "Its her..that stupid girl you met on the road."

Infact only after the incident I made up my mind to come to office. I understood a bit how my mom feels during my every bike rides, So I thought to give a try and agreed to join office.

Our eyes froze completely in shock!!

Words didn't come out of my mouth for a second.

I managed to grasp the words and uttered "you" with a gritted teeth.

Same were the words she yelled out.

"What are you doing here?? "I asked her in a fury.

"I am asking you the same" she replied sarcastically.

"So for your information , I am the boss here ! You are in my office and right now you are standing in my cabin." I replied back with the same sarcasm and moved back to my chair.

I leaned on to the chair and there she stood wordless in her pretty face and startled eyes. "Ohh.. why do I call her pretty? "I scolded myself for these thoughts.

She came out of the bewilderment and hurried towards me.

"Mister.....??"she started , then pulled her words and started fresh ..

"Uhmmm ....I mean" Sir "!

Myself Neha.I am joining here as the personal manager from today " she stammered with words.

"So you are the one I've been calling for the past two hours , you are late for work on your first day itself " I said in a mocking tone.

"No that was...road.....traffic..."she blabbered.

"Don't tell me you bumped into someone’s vehichle again" I smirked with a mocking smile.

"Mister don't taunt me "she blurted out.

"Cut the crap and don't you address me like that. I am your boss! ...Go bring the files regarding the employee profiles "I ordered.

"Wait a second I'll bring it "she said and went back slamming the door with a bang.

Ruthless girl !! Is she Neha or Attitude??

Neha’s pov:

I couldn't believe my eyes.

There he stood stunning in his dark blue suit.

Gawd he is a macho!!

Before I drool further my brain signalled me" Neha down to earth! You know him already. He is Mr.Arrogant.
Remember how he spoke that day."

He asked "What I was doing there??". I questioned the same to him.

That's when I got the shocking reply "He is my boss!! "

I stood dumbfounded.

He casually walked back and settled down in his seat. I rolled out my eyes and hurried inside the cabin and stood in front of him.

This could never happen.Omg !! It was embarrassing! .

"Cool Neha!! U can handle it "my brain gave a positive vibe.

I just started speaking, the first word came out of my mouth was "Mister"with a frown . I scolded my stupid mouth and started introducing myself addressing him as "sir".

As expected he caught me red-handed that I was late on my first day itself. I seriously didn't know what reason to give ,

I statrted blabbering ".... traffic.... road and something ..."Again I scolded my mouth for this bad lame replies" How will I say that I slept?."

He started mocking me reminding the incidents happened that day. I didn't want him to tease me.

I started speaking furiously giving back to back replies.He just stopped me and asked to bring the file.

"Am I speaking any crap here ??He is not even listening !!He is definitely a Moron!! How rude !! Deaf ears!!" I scolded inside.

I simply gave a okay note and left his cabin slamming the door purposely.

I went inside my cabin took my seat and started searching the file he asked for. Since it was my first day too, I didn't know where it was.

I was literally speaking to my mind ,
"I didnt expect all this .
He was a stranger that day.
Who on the earth will know that I will meet the stranger again??
That too he is my boss now.
This can't happen in reality.
Am I in dreams ??" I pinched myself.

Its reality !!

The accident and the things happened between us the other day is not a big issue, it normally happens when strangers meet ,so I decided to demand  a sorry for the things that happened and make things normal between us , as we had to work together. So let me take take my first step. Moreover we can't work fighting each other.

I took a deep breath, closed my eyes for a minute,took the file and walked towards his cabin , while I was confused in thoughts “How to start the appology talk?"