Chapter 7

Emily

I went downstairs again and stopped halfway.

"Thanks for your help. See you later. 9:00 pm sharp, okay? I want to thank you personally. I'll make sure she's asleep by then. Yeah, yeah, bye." He hung up and looked at me.

"Ah. I knew you were hungry."

"Y-yeah..." I went down and went to the dining room.

I sat down on the chair far away from him. He placed the plate infront of me and sat down beside me.

That's why I sat here stupid! To be far away from you.

He watched me eat. "Emily. You're gonna love it here, with me. I can't wait for our wedding day.

I choked from my food, and he immediately stood up and got me some water.

I quickly drank it.

"A-are you alright?" He asked.

Of course not!

"N-" it made me think, "But, Daniel. How are we going to get married? You haven't even earned my parents' blessing" I said with an angelic voice.

"You're right darling."

Yes! He's gonna take me back home!

"Later, sleep early, okay? I have a surprise for you tomorrow."

I nodded. I went upstairs to my room and lied down. I can't believe I'm going to see my parents again!

Daniel knocked on the door.

"Darling. I'm going out to buy some supplies for us, okay? You stay here. And don't try to escape. 'Cuz I locked everything in this house. And if I caught you trying to escape, I'll tie you up again and I'm going to kill that Derek of yours." My eyes widened.

He's gonna kill Derek!?

I nodded. I faught back the tears that want to flow out of my eyes.

He left the room and went out.

I heard his car engine turn on. He must've left.

I quickly ran downstairs to make a call.

But when I came down, the phone was missing.

Wind went inside the house. There must be an open window! My hope of getting out of here is getting higher and higher.

I circled the kitchen and finally saw the window!

I ran to it. When I was near the window, I saw that it was just half opened. I can't fit through there!

I have to brake it. I looked around me and so a kitchen knife. I guess this will do.

I thrusted the knife through the window. Shattered glass covered the kitchen floor.

"Emily!?"

Oh no. How could he be here? He just left! I didn't even hear his car!

I knew I was gonna be dead. So I climbed out of the window.

"Ahh!" I screamed. I saw blood coming out of my legs. My legs were wounded. A shattered glass from the window cut open my legs.

I climbed out of the window and fell on the grass.

I could bearly stand up from the pain. But I forced myself to stand up.

I was limping tiwards his car. I heard the from door unlocked.

I limped faster. I was just a foot away from the fence.

I was about to reach the fence when Daniel pulled my hair.

"Daniel please!"

"You little bitch! I trusted you! And you tried to escape!?" He pulled me by the hair and pushes me inside the house.

I fell to the floor, I tried to stand up.

Then Daniel walked towards me and slapped me across the face.

I touched my lip and saw blood on my hands.

"Come here you little bitch!" He pulled me again by the hair and dragged me up to my room.

He held chains in his hands.

He pushed me inside the room and tied my hands and feet.

He tied my hands to the corner of the bed. My back is facing him.

Please Lord. Please help me now.

"This'll teach you a lesson to never try to escape again!"

He whipped the chains to my back.

"Ahhh! No! P-please!" Tears fall from my eyes.

He whipped me again. The second time it was more painful than the first.

He whipped again and again. My sight was getting blurry.

He whipped one last time before I finally passed out.