Chapter 10

Emily

I sat down on the bed.

My clothes are scattered on the floor. My naked body is only covered by a blanket.

The stench of blood on the sheet is unbearable.

I can't hold back the tears any longer. I couldn't believe I would lose my virginity this way. I couldn't believe this psycho took it away from me!

I stood up, holding the blanket over my body and walked to the bathroom to shower.

I stepped in the shower and opened it. The cold water touched my skin.

Afterwards, I began to cry. How could he?

Daniel

I rolled over and touched the other side of the bed. I instantly opened my eyes and stood up. Emily's gone.

I ran out of the room, "Emily! Emily!" I shouted.

I stopped when I heard sobbing at the bathroom.

I leaned my ear against the door.
Emily's in there, crying.

I knocked on the door softly.
"Emily... Are you alright?"

"Leave me alone you psycho!"

"Emily. Whats the matter? I thought you would like what happened last night."

"Fuck you!" She yelled.

I... I understand why she's like this. She's upset. I mean, I did do that while she's sleeping. She must be shocked.

I didn't worry much, because I know that she won't be mad at me anymore when she saw her surprise.

Emily

How could he think I would like that?! How could he say that?

Did he really lost his mind?

I stepped out of the tub and dried myself. I stripped my clothes on and went downstairs with a frown.

I saw Daniel cooking. He immediately stopped when he saw me.

"Em. Come on, sit down. Get ready for your present." He held my hand and sat me on the couch.

I wanted to pull my hand from him and slap him.

But I know that if I did that, he'll just beat me up again. Why won't he just kill me?

Then he entered the room again with the two bags from the other night.

He had a wide grin on his face, thrn he said, "Ready?"

I nodded lightly. He opened the bag on the left.

Oh my God. He pushed mom out. My eyes widened to see her tied up. Her lips are covered in duct tape and she has bruises and cuts on her arms and legs. He opened the other bag, and there revealed dad, the same as mom. Excpet, dad has more bruises and he has a black eye.

I stood up and ran to them. I hugged them tight.

"You! What did you do to them?! Why did you bring them here?! I'm the one you want, not them!" I yelled, the tears rapidly fell on my cheeks.

His face turned into a smirk, "But Em. We were going to get married, right? And we need your parents' blessings. What, did you think I was going to bring you home? You're not getting away from me that easily, my dear."

He pushed me away then I fell on the couch.

My eyes widened when he pulled out a gun from his pocket and aimed it at mom's head.

He tore off the duct tape on her mouth.

He pushed the gun on her head, "Now, Aunt Wilma, do you give me your blessings to marry Emily? You don't want her to get hurt, do you?" He said evily.

Mom looked at me with watery eyes and said, "I-I will do anything for my daughter. I-I give you my blessings, just don't hurt her, please!"

"That's enough talking! Now, Emily, I got your mother's blessings. All I need now is your father's, so I could finally marry you." He said with an evil grin.

He pulled off the duct tape off dad's mouth,"I have to work hard to get Uncle Tom's blessing. He never liked me from the first day you met me, Em."

He pushed the gun on dad's head. The anger I feel inside tells me to grab the gun out of his hand an shoot him, but the fear inside tells me to sit still and pray to God that Daniel doesn't pull the trigger.

"Now, Uncle. Do you give me your blessings to marry your precious little girl?" He said with mocking tone.

My heart punded very fast when Dad opened his mouth to talk. Dad never gives up without a fight.