Chapter 14

Emily

I woke up from my slumber when the sun hit my eyes.

I went to the bathroom and washed my face.

I showered and put on some fresh clothes Daniel bought when he went out of town.

I sighed, another misrable day in this house with him.

I went down to the kitchen and saw a plate of bacon, eggs and toast and a note beside it.

I walked to the table and opened the note,

Goodmorning dear. I made you breakfast. I went out to buy some supplies for us. Go to up to my room and try the new dress I've bought you. I want you to wear it tonight at 8:00. Tonight is going to be special for both of us. Love you my dear.

I tore the note apart and threw it out.

I ate my breakfast that he cooked for me. Even though I don't want to eat, I have to. I need the energy for when I kill him.

I dropped the plate into the sink that it almost brake.

I rushed into the hallway and entered the room to the right.

The minute I opened the door an awful stench greeted me. It was from a body. It smelled like rotten flesh and dry blood. There were 2 trunks inside the room.
I hesitated to walk to them. But curiosity overcome my fear.

I gently opened the trunk on the left, which revealed a body.

I gagged when I saw it. I narrowed my brows to focus on it. It was a girl. Her face was covered with blood and scraches. A chain covered with spikes rapped around her neck. There was a knife stuck in her chest.

I immediately closed the trunk. I couldn't stand the sight of a dead body. I think this girl is... Sharlene.

I walked over to the next trunk and slowly opened it.

I immediately vomuted on the floor when I saw... Separate arms, legs, guts, and... Aunt Mary and Uncle Dexter's separate heads on top.

D-Daniel... Daniel cut their limbs and kept them in here.

I ran out of the room and slammed the door behind me. I went to my room and cried into my pillow. He's insane! How could he do that to his own parents?!

I stopped crying. Where's mom? I forgot about her when he killed dad. I-I have to find her. And... Abigail.

I rushed out of my room and ran downstairs.

I looked at the spot where Daniel put mom and dad when he kidnapped them.

I opened the hatch attached to the floor. I looked down but nothing was there.

I searched around the house but nothing. Every room was empty.

I sat on the corner and started to cry.

Stop crying. You shouldn't cry. You have to stay strong and kill him. Kill him! Make him suffer!

I stopped crying and wiped my tears away. I stood up and walked to the kitchen. I looked for something I could stab him with. But nothing was there.

I have to plan this.

I'll make him pay. I just need a plan how to escape.